Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Attn: Chad Johnson (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2101)

Suitanim 10-12-2005 11:00 AM

Attn: Chad Johnson

1 Attachment(s)
There is no crying in football!

bengalsfan21 10-12-2005 11:23 AM

Re: Attn: Chad Johnson

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
There is no crying in football!

Tell that to Hines Ward

Steel - X 10-12-2005 12:04 PM

Dude Wehere Did You Get The Video Of The Dance. Need That For My Fantasy Site

Suitanim 10-12-2005 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
Tell that to Hines Ward

Apples and oranges...Ward is a man crying tears of joy, while Chad is a boy crying because he got double teamed and the truth about his team was exposed...

bengalsfan21 10-12-2005 05:18 PM

Quote:

Apples and oranges...Ward is a man crying tears of joy, while Chad is a boy crying because he got double teamed and the truth about his team was exposed...

Umm I didn't know losing to the Pats was joyful

Suitanim 10-12-2005 05:30 PM

Those weren't tears, those were sweat driblets from exasperation and effort.

Hammer67 10-12-2005 05:46 PM

Don't worry...Cincy fans are just jealous cause they haven't had to play a real team yet this year.

They will come crashing down to earth soon enough.

By the way, wasn't there more Pittsburgh fans in their stadium during their last game together then actual Cincy fans? Yeah...thought so....

bengalsfan21 10-12-2005 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer67

By the way, wasn't there more Pittsburgh fans in their stadium during their last game together then actual Cincy fans? Yeah...thought so....

wont be like that this year, we blackballed the steeler fans into buy another ticket if they wanted to come to this one.........Plus we have so many bandwagon fans.....err nevermind

Suitanim 10-12-2005 06:17 PM

You'll be unpleasantly surprised come October 23rd...there will still be a TON of Steelers fans at Paul Brown stadium.

bengalsfan21 10-12-2005 06:21 PM

Quote:

You'll be unpleasantly surprised come October 23rd...there will still be a TON of Steelers fans at Paul Brown stadium.

I like other fans, I don't want to be stuck with a stadium full of bengal fans there is no fun in it..........Will you be there?