Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Picks for Monday Night (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21015)

iupdauber 11-04-2007 09:33 AM

Picks for Monday Night

The experts on ESPN.com show a wash-out for the Burgh boys monday night. :jammin: Do we take it and run with it, or do we truly play better as underdogs?

Jeremy 11-04-2007 09:37 AM

Re: Picks for Monday Night

Seriously?

OK, here's my take. Baltimore gets up for the Pittsburgh game. Why? Because we're everything they'll never be. We're a respected franchise with a loyal fanbase and a history of championships. They're a despised franchise with a bandwagon fanbase and a history of losing.

So Ass Man and Washed Up will have their troops ready and they'll give the Steelers a game.

23-16 Steelers.

The Duke 11-04-2007 10:20 AM

I wouldn't call the people at espn experts just yet :sofunny:

Almost all games this season they have chosen us to win, but I do truly prefer them to play as underdogs, I just don't want the team to take the ravens lightly

steel striker 11-04-2007 10:38 AM

If we can control the line on both sides of the ball we should win 24-10. Now if Ben has to run for his life it will be a close one. This will be a physical contest and, I really hope we will thump the ratbirds because we owe them from last years beatings. The key as always will be no turnovers.

Elvis 11-04-2007 10:39 AM

For anyone to think that the Ravens and Steelers wont be a battle to the end.. your in a worst state of mind than you thought. I see this game being pretty close and a hard hitting smash mouth football game all the way. We have had trouble running the ball at times this season and this week will be No Different. I think that the Steelers have the offense to win this game and take full control of the division here this weekend. Of course the up N coming Browns are next weekend.
:tt02:
Steekers 20
Ravens 13

xXTheSteelKingsXx 11-04-2007 11:34 AM

No doubt that the Ratbirds will be ready to play but I think we are going to be out for revenge for the last season whooping they put on us. This game is going to be intense but the Steelers will come out on top 24 to 10.

SteelDogFan 11-04-2007 11:56 AM

Steelers 31-14

DACEB 11-04-2007 12:11 PM

This game IMO will come down to Big Ben and his ability to read the blitz. Ben needs to be responsible for putting the O-line and RBs in positions to be successful against the blitz. He must make the proper read and DEMAND better protection.

C'mon Ben show everyone that last year was and is history.

Steelers 30-16

HometownGal 11-04-2007 12:16 PM

I don't give a flying hoot what a couple of talking heads think. The Steelers will be fired up and ready to go for this game and run away with the lead in the 2nd half.

23-13 Steelers. :thumbsup: :tt02:

Preacher 11-04-2007 01:02 PM

I am just wanting them to put the smack down on the Ratbirds... 28-0.