Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Quotes please? Help? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21044)

ShutDown24 11-05-2007 10:03 AM

Quotes please? Help?

Ok guys - I am writing a story on the Colts v cheaters game for the school paper... Unfortunately, my advisors want me to do a whole story on this game alone as opposed to my normal huge NFL weekly recap... I guess all the hype even got to them... To be honest I enjoyed the Bills Bengals game more... But anyway, I need some quotes...

Tell me your full name:

Where you are from:

What did you think about the game in general yesterday?

What implications do you believe the game had on the rest of the regular season?

What did the game tell you about the Patriots?

What did the game tell you about the Colts?

Did anything surprise you about the game?

OK – I would be really thankful if some people could fill that out… I’m in the dog house right now a little bit in this class because I’m going to be Editor-in-Chief next year which means you more or less teach the class and as of now I’m not getting it done from my assistant spot… So I want to get some really good quotes & stories this week… I’ll link the article when it’s publish here… Thanks again, if this works out and is ok to do with everyone here at SF I may do it again for a lot of my sports articles… Thanks again.

stlrtruck 11-05-2007 12:21 PM

Re: Quotes please? Help?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutDown24 (Post 316224)

Tell me your full name:

Where you are from:

What did you think about the game in general yesterday?

What implications do you believe the game had on the rest of the regular season?

What did the game tell you about the Patriots?

What did the game tell you about the Colts?

Did anything surprise you about the game?

Scott Himes
Dunedin, FL
1) It was the most over-hyped game I've heard about in years. However, it was definitely a well played game between two well coached teams.
2) It has little implications on the rest of the regular season but it will have bigger implications on the post-season.
3) It tells me that the patriots are fallible but that they also play for 60 minutes. They never gave up and they have the weapons to strike quickly.
4) The colts have a deep roster but without all their weapons, they are mortal
5) I'm surprised that the score wasn't bigger - I didn't think the defenses on the field were that good (at least before the game).

ShutDown24 11-10-2007 10:14 PM

Re: Quotes please? Help?

Thanks, that will help... I hate the timing of my papers release because it is always on a Friday making NFL stories very outdated but oh well... I struggled to write this one just thinking about the Patriots but got through it... Thanks again - I'll post when it's published.