Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tonights pre-game show (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21045)

MACH1 11-05-2007 11:16 AM

Tonights pre-game show

Why do I have a feeling that the pregame show tonight is going to be nothing more than cheats nob slobing fest. :drooling:
With a few minutes of actually discussing tonights game and teams sprinkled in here and there.:dang:

Steelman16 11-05-2007 11:18 AM

Re: Tonights pre-game show

Ain't looking forward to that, the halftime show, or the announcers. I'll prolly watch the game in mute.

WWIIOwheelz 11-05-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelman16 (Post 316232)
Ain't looking forward to that, the halftime show, or the announcers. I'll prolly watch the game in mute.

Tune a radio to DVE. That's what I'll be listening to. The announcers on MNF are the worst in the history of the game.

rbryan 11-05-2007 11:53 AM

I wish I could get WDVE, I'll have to settle for Westwood One. ANYTHING but Kornheiser, I'm thinking about filing a lawsuit against ESPN for Pain & Suffering. lol Those HD close ups of Kornwad should be worth a couple million .... Talk about a nightmare

" I see dead people"

WWIIOwheelz 11-05-2007 12:13 PM

You can listen live on dve.com, yaknow. :)

The delay would be there, but it would still be better than listening to those idiots on MNF. I was listening to NBC's broadcast & all I could think about was how bad Monday's game was going to be to listen to.

Jeremy 11-05-2007 12:14 PM

Jaworski will talk about our game, but Kornheiser will do nothing but talk about the Patriots. That's simply par for the course with East Coast media types. They have small minds that can only process one meaningfull thing at a time.

For proof of this, you should read Peter King's Monday Morning Quaterback column.

jjpro11 11-05-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy (Post 316249)
Jaworski will talk about our game, but Kornheiser will do nothing but talk about the Patriots. That's simply par for the course with East Coast media types. They have small minds that can only process one meaningfull thing at a time.

For proof of this, you should read Peter King's Monday Morning Quaterback column.

lets keep track of how many times espn says we are a step below the patriots and colts tonight.

rbryan 11-05-2007 12:32 PM

Does anyone know if I can plug my laptop into my receiver so I can get the DVE feed on my surround sound??

Thanks

duma 11-05-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWIIOwheelz (Post 316247)
You can listen live on dve.com, yaknow. :)

I think they turn that off during the game. Otherwise, the NFL Field pass wouldn't be worth buying.

WWIIOwheelz 11-05-2007 12:35 PM

Interesting, hadn't thought of that. I know you can listen to DVE at any other time, but that would make sense. I'll look tonight, now lol