Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   CLOWNZ TAILGATE (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21060)

STEELCRTN4EVER 11-05-2007 05:04 PM

CLOWNZ TAILGATE

Hey guys, it's been a while. We have 6 coming from Ky. for the Browns game next Sunday. Does anyone know of any autograph opportunities that weekend?

We are going to be in Gold lot 2, anyone that wants to stop by for a cold one shoot me a PM.

CB1977 11-06-2007 09:13 AM

Re: CLOWNZ TAILGATE

Just curious....how are Browns fans treated at your stadium if we are dressed in our Brown and Orange...?

Stlrs4Life 11-06-2007 10:36 AM

Not really bad passed the normal verbal abuse. Plus we really don't see very many there.

revefsreleets 11-06-2007 12:00 PM

We mostly just feel pity for the Browns fans, in much the same way a person would feel sorry for a little bird with a broken wing.

CB1977 11-06-2007 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 317720)
We mostly just feel pity for the Browns fans, in much the same way a person would feel sorry for a little bird with a broken wing.

Not looking for sympathy from you or anyone...just asked a simple question and hoped to get a simple answer.

Thanks Stlrs4Life for answering my question without any sarcasm...:cheers:

revefsreleets 11-06-2007 07:29 PM

Awwwww....did I hurt your feelings Browns fan? So sensitive.

CB1977 11-07-2007 08:34 AM

Naw...you didn't hurt my feelings at all. Takes alot more than that to hurt my feelings but gee, thanks for the concern.

revefsreleets 11-07-2007 08:53 AM

Just remember this: If your team gets whooped by a bunch, there is no crying in football.

CB1977 11-07-2007 09:04 AM

I don't cry in football, baseball or any other sport but again, thanks for your concern.

Win or lose this Sunday, I'll be back on your board posting like always. I don't post smack, as this is your board. I come on here to read what you guys have to say and have respect for many of your loyal posters. Most have been very nice to the few Browns fans that post here and for them, I show respect for your board.

BTW, I don't come in here looking for any sympathy from you for being a Browns fan. If I want sympathy, all I have to do is look in the dictionary between the words "$hit" and "syphallis".

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stlrs4Life 11-07-2007 07:55 PM

LOL! ................