Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Next up the Browns! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21065)

moedap 11-05-2007 10:45 PM

Next up the Browns!

I hope the guys didnt use all of their energy. The Browns are serious. They will be looking for revenge. Parker will be hungry!

Crushzilla 11-05-2007 11:05 PM

Re: Next up the Browns!

Quote:

Originally Posted by moedap (Post 317290)
I hope the guys didnt use all of their energy. The Browns are serious. They will be looking for revenge. Parker will be hungry!

I'm not buying it.

Yes. Three in a row. Beating Miami, St. Louis, and a Seattle team, that we absolutely destroyed, in OT.

Yes. The Browns look a lot better than last time, but I'm not nearly as worried as I was for this one against the Ravens.

Borski 11-05-2007 11:06 PM

Playing the Browns for first place...odd

jjpro11 11-05-2007 11:07 PM

their defense is still the same as what we played in week 1.. their offense has improved... but they havent played a defense like ours during their 3 game little hoorah.

BurghZ0n3 11-05-2007 11:16 PM

...after putting Ratbirds into the trash can halfway (still 1 more game for our complete "SWEET REVENGE"), our D would be as great as in week 1 (if not better)...:helmet::tt02::tt02::tt02: :helmet:

RoethlisBURGHer 11-05-2007 11:19 PM

Three in a row is big for Cleveland. Too bad it was against the two worst teams in football and a vastly overrated Seagull team.

The Clowns are going down in the Burgh next week. No way around it. Our defense is gonna smash Anderson in the mouth, and Ben will be going over the top on that sad ass secondary ass game long.

j-dawg 11-05-2007 11:24 PM

first off, congrats on the W tonight... you put the ravens properly in their place ... as for the upcoming game, yes, the steelers certainly have the browns number... my team hasn't proven anything yet... but i don't expect a re-run of week 1.

Edman 11-05-2007 11:30 PM

Yes, the Browns are on a roll and are playing well on O. But let's be real now...

Had to come from behind to beat a winless Rams team.
Barely beat a winless Dolphins team.
Escaped with their lives versus Seattle in overtime.

Strong Offense. No Defense whatsoever. Sound familiar?

That said, they have improved quite a bit since Week 1 and it will be a better game. But no way the Steelers let up on them. The Division is in ther grasp and the playoff race is heating up. Should be a fun game.

RoethlisBURGHer 11-05-2007 11:42 PM

Awesome, j-dawg is back!

j-dawg 11-05-2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edman (Post 317368)
Yes, the Browns are on a roll and are playing well on O. But let's be real now...

Had to come from behind to beat a winless Rams team.
Barely beat a winless Dolphins team.
Escaped with their lives versus Seattle in overtime.

Strong Offense. No Defense whatsoever. Sound familiar?

That said, they have improved quite a bit since Week 1 and it will be a better game. But no way the Steelers let up on them. The Division is in ther grasp and the playoff race is heating up.

hey man, sure they were ugly wins... but they're wins dude. yesterday i watched my teams defense hold seattles offense to zero touchdowns in the second half (after a really bad first half) and my teams offense hold the 5th ranked sack defense to zero sacks allowed. this sunday should be a rocking game yo!! :jammin: