Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who else is still worried about Ben's injury? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21071)

FastWillieParker39 11-06-2007 12:50 AM

Who else is still worried about Ben's injury?

It seems that Ben is fine as he came in for the next drive, took a sack and got up with ease. It did look bad though and I was very worried.

Now I'm getting sort of worried about this. I'm getting worried because I've seen Ben have a minor injury, then worsen it the next week. You know the Browns will go after that right leg of his and try to take it out. Thats my concern, it getting worse in next weeks game and beyond.

However, it coulda just been a stinger that isn't really anything. He didn't seem hurt after he was throwing after the sidelines.

But yea I'm still a little worried about Ben. He gets hurt every single freakin year and I'm afraid that leg or hip injury could worsen as he gets hit more.

Steelman16 11-06-2007 12:53 AM

Re: Who else is still worried about Ben's injury?

I think he'll be fine, as long as he goes about this next week like a "football junkie" and "professional" like Tomlin says he is. Kinda looked and sounded like he just wanted to make a statement by going back in on that one play. Like "I'm a bit down, but I ain't out."

Personally, I'm concerned, but not too worried over it. I'm gonna bask in the awesomeness of the tonights game for another few days.

steel striker 11-06-2007 12:54 AM

Hopefully it is just a bad bruise like Ben said after the game. I agree we can't have him getting hurt my god he is making some nice plays out there.

getyourhustleon14 11-06-2007 12:59 AM

Ben looked great, i'm not worried about the lil injury...

Bedo1234 11-06-2007 01:01 AM

Ben was incredible tonight, most quarterbacks escape pressure and dump it to a rb or a te. Ben throws touchdowns, we don't need a hip to make him lose that mobility cuz our OL isn't good enough to protect Ben.

Black@Gold Forever32 11-06-2007 01:01 AM

He is fine and I'm sure he will play next week.....He came back in the game which I didn't agree with....No need to have him out there after being hurt in a blow out....But Ben proved once again he is a tough SOB....

FastWillieParker39 11-06-2007 01:01 AM

He is going to feel some stifness tommorrow though. It may be a little bruise but it could be worse. He probably won't practice a whole lot this week but he should be ready to go on Sunday to burn the Brownies!:tt02:

ThaTank43 11-06-2007 01:02 AM

it was cold out and it didnt look to bad when he went down so i think its just a stinger.

HometownGal 11-06-2007 01:03 AM

Ben didn't look worried and neither did Tomlin, so why should we worry? Ben's a tough young man - he'll do whatever he has to do to be ready for the Clowns next week. :thumbsup:

Petesburgh66 11-06-2007 01:28 AM

If Ben didn't come back into the game to test himself out, then yes I would be worried. Some goes for Haggans.