Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thank you Ray Lewis (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21073)

Da Steeler Soprano 11-06-2007 12:54 AM

Thank you Ray Lewis

Did anyone see his postgame interview on ESPN? I couldnt make out too much of what he was saying like always but he pretty much stated that we didnt beat the Ravens, that they beat themselves? And that Parker and Davenport didnt run for more then twenty yards on the ground and we only scored 3 points in the second half, and that when we go to Baltimore they will have everyone healthy and will destroy us. Im not gonna even pull out that stats cause everyone watched the game and after reading this you are probably either falling out of your seat laughing or smashing the nearest object next to you in outrage due the the complete lack of disrespect.

We will see you in Baltimore Week16 there Ray Ray, and I bet you your season is loooong over before then. Go Bunguls next week!

jjpro11 11-06-2007 12:59 AM

Re: Thank you Ray Lewis

i saw... i didnt know what the hell he was trying to say half the time. he would start saying something and after rambling a bit, none of it seemed to make any sense. its gotta be scary for those reporters trying to interview someone talking so out of control and who who coincidentally is a double murderer.

Black@Gold Forever32 11-06-2007 01:00 AM

Its funny he talks about the Steelers having the short field after the turn overs....The Ravens scored their only TD tonight after great field position after a penalty on a punt by the Steelers......lol Ray Ray is such a scum bag and I really have no respect for the man....He knows he is done and his team is done so he has to whine like a little girl......Teams are supposed to score TDs after having a short field and the Steelers did that tonight......So have a nice tall glass of STFU Ray and retire since your done....What a tool...lol

getyourhustleon14 11-06-2007 01:03 AM

He's just cranky that they got their asses handed to them, let him be ...

Edman 11-06-2007 01:04 AM

Thank you Ray Lewis for the bulletin board material.

You would think that after tonight's ass whooping the Steelers put on the Rats, he would keep his mouth shut. Yeah, the Steelers were held to 3 points in the second half. But that was more due to the Steelers grinding out the clock as usual, not your D. What's your excuse for the first half, Ray? Short field excuse or not, Ben made the Ravens D his bitch. If your D is so damned awesome, you would've stopped us. Run or Pass.

Good Lord, I wish the Steelers ran up the score on these ****ers and not squeeze the clock out.

fansince'76 11-06-2007 01:05 AM

Scoreboard, you murdering, overrated douchebag.

MasterOfPuppets 11-06-2007 01:06 AM

ray seems to forget last years games. this game was won the same way they one last year. sacks and turnovers. and a coach who didn't make adjustments.

MACH1 11-06-2007 01:08 AM

He had those crazy eyes, I was waiting for him to pull a knife and take out a couple reporters.

Pentheon 11-06-2007 01:10 AM

He makes it seem like they just gave us the ball. We were in the right positions at the right times, stripped the ball, etc.

He talks about the offense, but what did their D do? Nothing, if it was all about short fields, then their defenses job is to hold us to field goals.

someones just mad they got there asses handed to them on both sides of the field.

Petesburgh66 11-06-2007 01:11 AM

He must have brain damage for not realizing the Steelers were starting to run out the clock half way in the 3rd quarter. Pretty easy to stuff the box when you know they are going to run for that purpose. Oh and your so called great D gave up 5 TDs in the RAIN and when the game mattered. So shut the **** up and take loss like a man instead of making weak excuses.

Bottom line: Ray Lewis is a piece of shit that should be in jail. I could care less what he has to say or any of the pre-game shit he does.

And week 17 isn't going to matter. The Ravens will be done like dinner way before this time.