Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Troy....it was nice to see you play like that (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21088)

BlastFurnace 11-06-2007 10:38 AM

Troy....it was nice to see you play like that

I think Polamalu must have read some of the press that Ed Reed is a better safety. He was flying around and hitting last night like the old Troy.

I just hope his arm/shoulder is ok after that hit he made on the Ravens TE last night.

xXTheSteelKingsXx 11-06-2007 04:05 PM

Re: Troy....it was nice to see you play like that

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlastFurnace (Post 317623)
I just hope his arm/shoulder is ok after that hit he made on the Ravens TE last night.

I noticed that. He must have been fine because he came back into the game on the next series. Maybe just a stinger or a bruise.

Kvnfaber 11-06-2007 04:08 PM

He unloaded on that TE, and he prolly was outsized by about 50 lbs.

HometownGal 11-06-2007 04:11 PM

Thank God - maybe a couple of the doubting Thomases around here can now STFU. :cheer:

Rhee Rhee 11-06-2007 04:31 PM

i wanna see that hit.. i never got to watch the game... if you guys have video of troy's hit or hines ward's nuts block it would be much appreciated!!! thanks

Preacher 11-06-2007 05:42 PM

I saw a replay of the game...

WOW.. that was a nice hit... matter of fact, there were a LOT of nice hits last night!

Steelersfan4life0655 11-06-2007 05:47 PM

he still needs to wrap up more.

MasterOfPuppets 11-06-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 317890)
I saw a replay of the game...

WOW.. that was a nice hit... matter of fact, there were a LOT of nice hits last night!

could you hear hines jack up reed at the game? it sure looked painful....:headbutt:

Al778416 11-06-2007 05:49 PM

To me the best three hits in the game were delivered by WR's. Santonio on Corey Ivy and Hines on Scott and Reed. When your receivers make better hits than the opposing defense you are truly playing physical football... Steelers football.

FYI Ray Lewis, football is played on the field by making plays, not by growling on the sideline or screaming in between plays.

BlastFurnace 11-06-2007 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al778416 (Post 317899)
To me the best three hits in the game were delivered by WR's. Santonio on Corey Ivy and Hines on Scott and Reed. When your receivers make better hits than the opposing defense you are truly playing physical football... Steelers football.

FYI Ray Lewis, football is played on the field by making plays, not by growling on the sideline or screaming in between plays.

Did you see that ridiculous dance he was doing before the game?