Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I think Romeo is worried... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21154)

chenzzo 11-08-2007 07:32 AM

I think Romeo is worried...

Here's a quote from an article at ohio.com

Browns coach Romeo Crennel said of Harrison: ''I hope they lock him up and throw away the key so he doesn't come out again on Sunday.''

RoethlisBURGHer 11-08-2007 08:37 AM

Re: I think Romeo is worried...

Unfortunatly for the Clowns, Silverback will be on the field causing havoc on the Browns defense and special teams all day Sunday.

KYSteelersfan 11-08-2007 08:38 AM

I say we tell Harrison that there was some unsavory comments made towards his family that were made by the Browns and see what happens

Lord Stiller 11-08-2007 08:54 AM

Harrison will have a much tougher time against the Browns. Brown rookie LT Joe Thomas is as good as advertised, he is having an all-pro season

RoethlisBURGHer 11-08-2007 09:00 AM

I think Romeo is more afraid of Harrison going after his post game steak and baked potato.

revefsreleets 11-08-2007 09:01 AM

Well, to be fair, Harrison smoked Jonathon Ogden last week, and I'd give the nod to Ogden over rookie Thomas any day.

Lord Stiller 11-08-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 318628)
Well, to be fair, Harrison smoked Jonathon Ogden last week, and I'd give the nod to Ogden over rookie Thomas any day.

Not this year. Ogden is done. That was the first game he started all year. He will retire ASAP.

Thomas is one of the best tackles in the AFC this year. I still think Harrison can get the better of him, I'm just saying he is facing a tougher task this week and not a washed up guy who should have retired last season

HometownGal 11-08-2007 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 318626)
I think Romeo is more afraid of Harrison going after his post game steak and baked potato.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: Don't forget the cheese, sour cream and bacon.

As far as the Browns' O has come since our first meeting with them in Game #1, I believe that the Steelers D is just too strong all the way around for them to be overly successful this week. We need to come out there and play with the same intensity we did on Monday night and not let up on them if we get an early lead.

Tankus_Maximus 11-08-2007 09:44 AM

Should be a great game.

This is definitely a much improved Clowns team with Derek Anderson.

Jman 11-08-2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 318645)
...I believe that the Steelers D is just too strong all the way around for them to be overly successful this week...

:iagree:

I would love to see "sugar" where the Steelers crowd the line and send 8 guys at once...Watching that on the MNF was just... Good times...

:bouncy: