Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prayers for my Cousin (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21195)

lamberts-lost-tooth 11-09-2007 03:59 PM

Prayers for my Cousin

My cousin's oldest son was killed last night in a car accident. My cousin and I are the same age. We are like brothers and his son Tyler was like a big brother to my 13 year old son.

All prayers for my cousin Tim, his wife, their children and my son will be greatly appreciated.

Quote:

Hamilton County teen dies in crashStaff Report

HAMILTON COUNTY ? A McLeansboro teen died Thursday as result of a head-on accident involving an Ameren truck.

According to the Illinois State Police, Tyler Boucher, 17, of McLeansboro was driving a 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier in the northbound lane of Illinois 142 approximately 1.2 miles north of McLeansboro when he crossed the center line and struck an Ameren Freightliner truck head-on at 9:09 p.m. Thursday.

Boucher?s vehicle traveled off the northbound side of the road and he was ejected from the vehicle.

He was taken to Hamilton County Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead by the Hamilton County Coroner?s office, according to state police.

The Ameren truck traveled off the southbound lane and overturned. Both the truck?s driver, Larry L. Springer II, 28, of Dix, and passenger, Ronald T. Lueking, 60, of Richview, received major injuries and were transported to Hamilton County Memorial Hospital.

ShutDown24 11-09-2007 04:58 PM

Re: Prayers for my Cousin

You’ve got mine. I’m 17, named Tyler and just started driving a lot myself. Best wishes. –SD24

fansince'76 11-09-2007 05:01 PM

My deepest condolences and prayers to you and your family, LLT. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. God bless.

HometownGal 11-09-2007 05:03 PM

OMG, Perry, I am so, so sorry about the tragic loss of your cousin's son. Please know that Tyler, his family and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do to help or if a fund is being set up for Tyler, please let me know. :hug:

Steelman16 11-09-2007 05:03 PM

You all will be in my prayers!

MasterOfPuppets 11-09-2007 05:12 PM

i'm terribly sorry for your loss LLT, my thoughts are with you and your family.

TroysBadDawg 11-09-2007 10:08 PM

Our prayers are with you and your family in your time of need.

May God Bless

lamberts-lost-tooth 11-10-2007 08:13 AM

Thanks all...The funeral is Monday. My cousin is devastated and can really use all the prayers you have.

stlrtruck 11-10-2007 10:19 PM

I pray that the Peace and Comfort of the Sovereign Lord be around you and your family during this trying time.

If there is anything that can be done for them, some way that your cousin's family could be blessed via long distance (other than prayers), please let me know.

PAMillerGrrl83 11-10-2007 10:33 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with your cousins family.