Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Big Ben... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21229)

Bettisberger 11-11-2007 03:19 PM

Big Ben...

...is a SOLDIER! :sofunny: :tt02:

ShutDown24 11-11-2007 03:29 PM

Re: Big Ben...

"I don't care what happens from here on in, a pick, a fumble... Ben Roethlisberger is as big of a WARRIOR as exists in the NFL." - ShutDown24, somewhere in the late minutes of quarter #4

Kellen Winslow could really learn something from Ben that is for sure. I don't care about stats, Roeth is playing like the best QB in the league right now. He wins when he needs to.

RunWillieRun 11-11-2007 03:32 PM

I just hope we have finally heard the end of the, "Ben can't win a game when he has more than 30 attempts a game" talk. I believe he had 34 attempts and if it wasn't for his gunslinging today the Steelers would have been completely out of it.

Great work Ben....you are an elite QB in this league!

Hines0wnz 11-11-2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutDown24 (Post 320544)
"I don't care what happens from here on in, a pick, a fumble... Ben Roethlisberger is as big of a WARRIOR as exists in the NFL." - ShutDown24, somewhere in the late minutes of quarter #4

Kellen Winslow could really learn something from Ben that is for sure. I don't care about stats, Roeth is playing like the best QB in the league right now. He wins when he needs to.

And if he can start making the ends of games meet, he wont be compared to Brady or Manning anymore. He will be his own man which he already is my eyes anyway. His potential is yet to be fulfilled so he will only get better. :wink02:

Edman 11-11-2007 03:47 PM

Ben is the freaking man and a true soldier. He has earned every penny on his next contract. He is an elite quarterback.

I'm ashamed of myself for ever doubting this team. When they were down 21-6, I thought it was going to be another one of those "games". Well, they won and shut me up quickly.

Great game Steelers. 7-2 sounds so sweet.

RoethlisBURGHer 11-11-2007 03:49 PM

Ben is still undefeated against the Browns.

Ben makes plays, period. Game manager my ass, he makes plays when plays need to be made.

steelergirl07 11-11-2007 03:55 PM

In my eyes he's on a level of his own.

I hope I never read about him being a "game manager" again.

OneForTheToe 11-11-2007 04:00 PM

Ben just said in his press conference that Faneca actually shouted to him to run on that 30 yard TD run. I'm amazed by that. .... amazed at Ben for the run, and amazed by the ability of Faneca to block and still see the field at the same time. What incredible field presence by both...

Ben also thanked Willie for his advice on being fast. :sofunny:

Black@Gold Forever32 11-11-2007 04:09 PM

I was going to start my own Ben thread....But since this one has been started....I just want to say Ben is God....end of story.....Forget Pretty Boy Brady and Golden Boy Peyton....I would take Ben over them for this team......I'm not saying Ben is better then those two yet...But Ben is the perfect fit for this team and town....The guy is a warrior and he basically won the game today by himself....Yes others made plays but Ben was the main reason....

I don't know if we beat the Pats or will make the Super Bowl this year but with Ben leading this team I wouldn't doubt it....It was just a great football game and can't wait to watch it again on NFL Replay...lol

Great win and lets celebrate this one big time.....

xXTheSteelKingsXx 11-11-2007 04:20 PM

Ben played his butt off in the second half. Great game for him and he deserves that game ball.