Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Maddox... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2152)

stand undefeated 10-16-2005 04:14 PM

Maddox...

Is this guy serious???

The blame goes on Cowher for keeping this guy in the ballgame.

SteelCurtain 10-16-2005 04:18 PM

Re: Maddox...

he was absolutely horrible

Blitzburgh55 10-16-2005 04:18 PM

He suck he cant even kneel the dame ball

docsteel 10-16-2005 04:25 PM

yea i think tommy should drop to #3

Koopa 10-16-2005 04:29 PM

what do y'all mean? he got the game winning touchdown lol, he doesn't need to drop to #3 he needs to drop dead that would be better then we won't have to worry about him

Tim 10-16-2005 04:33 PM

I know it's hyperbole to want to can the guy after one bad outing, but jeebus... Cowher should at least think about it. We're paying him a decent salary to suck that bad? The Jags did everything in their power to hand us that game on a silver platter.

stand undefeated 10-16-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
what do y'all mean? he got the game winning touchdown lol, he doesn't need to drop to #3 he needs to drop dead that would be better then we won't have to worry about him

Haha I guess he could officially tell some of his friends who didn't watch the game, "Yeah Steve, I threw the game winning touchdown, perfect pass too! You shoulda been there, the crowd was going absolutely nuts!"

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 10-16-2005 04:47 PM

Maybe now everyone can see that its not only the team that makes big ben so damn good.
Before the game i heard from people that ben not being in the game isnt going to make any difference...... well F that
3 interceptions? a fumble when all we need is a freaking field goal.
And yes, Cower should have pulled Maddox in the 3rd quarter.
I hope Ben is back next week..............

Cape Cod Steel Head 10-16-2005 04:54 PM

Maddox sucks.. threw 3.. should of thown 6 interceptions. This is where Cowher's loyalty to a player is going to cost us. I agree.. we should of pulled him!! How can a veteran quarterback not know to fall on a fumbled snap? I hope Batch leapfrogs him and secure the second spot.. he couldn't be any worse.. could he?

TasmanianTroy271 10-16-2005 05:02 PM

Batch showed he wasnt worse than Maddox in the preseason, but just because someone's better in practice doesnt mean they should be ahead of someone who is consistent all around. Batch is at least reliable in game, Tommy always chokes, its not even funny. Hopefully we'll have Ben back next week, and someone'll show Tommy what a true tommy gun looks like.