Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How about Heath (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2155)

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 10-16-2005 05:24 PM

How about Heath

One good sign i say today was the play of Heath Miller, I believe the steelers are going to have to start using a tight end more. Once he gets the ball he can make a play and he doesnt go down on the first hit. We need to get him involved. I see good things comming from him and Ben.

BlitzburghRockCity 10-16-2005 05:28 PM

Re: How about Heath

a guy like Heath is just what the doctor ordered for us, he bailed out alot and made huge plays and the guy fights for every year he can..why in the hell would u not wanna use him more !!

Koopa 10-16-2005 05:30 PM

cause in a *whinny mocking voice* we are a running team. damn i'm glad heath got some catches and they weren't easy catches either maddox was trying to break him. damn heath is awesome, he's hard to bring down and he lays a hit on the defenisive players.

tony hipchest 10-16-2005 05:43 PM

good game despite a poor effort from the qb. he bailed maddox out several times. the rookie definitely fights for every yard. dude is HUGE with excellent hands. good to see him in action. just wish it was ben throwing the ball.

Prosdo 10-16-2005 06:20 PM

Heath played very well. I love how he just plows right over people.

soniczilla 10-16-2005 06:39 PM

Heath was a stud today. At least his performance, the rebound of Morgan, and the solid goal-line play of defense are some good positives we can take out of this game.

Hopefully other teams don't quite yet notice the impact this guy is going to have on us.

SteelR1 10-16-2005 07:31 PM

Heath was a AWESOME today. Catching poor thrown balls and barrelling over defenders!!!!

He will be a great TE for us!!!!

ironcitychef 10-17-2005 02:17 AM

I guess if you have a 123 QB rating you don't need to "bail out" too often. Miller might miss Maddox.

Koopa 10-17-2005 12:14 PM

maybe heath won't be a bail out option anymore, cause he showed he can catch crack headed passes and make great plays, now imagine him getting good passes from big ben. and if defenses start noticeing that heath is a threat that will be great cause that opens up the passing game even more and also the running game casue they don't won't want heath to burn them

rowedf 10-17-2005 12:17 PM

I got a chant going in our section yesterday about Miller, it was fun. What time is it???? Miller Time...what time is it???? Miller time.....most of the section was getting involved in it and it got pretty loud a few times.