Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers receive no respect from other fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21879)

iloveben7 12-03-2007 10:03 PM

Steelers receive no respect from other fans

I'm a member on carriefans, a site for the country singer Carrie Underwood. I was posting in the NFL and this Cowboy's fan comes along and calls us cheaters in Superbowl XL and all those 4 playoff wins. A Colts and Patriots fan posts a picture of the crying Hines Ward when we lost the AFC Championship game and makes fun of him. Then they post a picture of Ben drunk and say all this bad stuff and that he looks like a hillbilly. Then the Cowboy fan says they are the best team ever. I said how-we won the same Superbowls. I also said that they've been to 8 and lost 3, while we've been to 6 and only lost 1. I think we have the better stats. He also goes on to say that the Cowboys have won their division more times-oh wow big deal. You don't get a ring for that. They are just making me mad, so I called them jealous and they didn't like that. haha. Just wait until the Steelers beat the Patriots next week and they'll be speechless.

Big7BenHOF 12-03-2007 10:21 PM

Re: Steelers receive no respect from other fans

Typical Cowboys fans.

fansince'76 12-03-2007 10:53 PM

The Cowboys? We kicked their asses in 2 SBs and the only reason we lost the 3rd against them is because our QB at the time handed it to them on a silver platter. They didn't win that game, we lost it. 'Nuff said.

Preacher 12-03-2007 10:56 PM

Ask them about being "South America's Team."

Amazing how they loved the white stuff!!

fansince'76 12-03-2007 10:59 PM

One other thing, at least we've actually won a playoff game THIS CENTURY, which the Cowboys still have yet to do.

HometownGal 12-03-2007 11:05 PM

Let those toothless, rednecked hoopies thump their chests. There's a lot of football yet to be played.

Mosca 12-03-2007 11:18 PM

1) You're being too sensitive. 2) Stop hanging out at a Carrie Underwood forum. Spend more time here. It' s better to talk music in a football forum than it is to talk football in a music forum; we know a hell of a lot more about music than they know about football.

Blitzburgh_Fever 12-04-2007 06:36 AM

One of my friends from high school is a Cowboys fan, I love it :smile: It seems this year a LOT of comparison has gone into the Steelers and Cowboys, and even more into Romo and Roethlisberger. Two teams that weren't expected to be great led by two QBs that weren't expected to be top five passers this year. He's a Cowboys fan, so he's loud and obnoxious and thinks the Cowboys are the best, but then I'm a Steelers fan, so I'm loud and stubborn and think the Steelers are the best. We work it out on Sundays :wink02:

Lok1GT 12-04-2007 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzburgh_Fever (Post 333524)
He's a Cowboys fan, so he's loud and obnoxious and thinks the Cowboys are the best, but then I'm a Steelers fan, so I'm loud and stubborn and think the Steelers are the best. We work it out on Sundays :wink02:

I like that. :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

TackleMeBen 12-04-2007 08:14 AM

here you go.. take this picture and post it over there for them :tt02:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...7/crybaby2.jpg