Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WR's - Who will be in there? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2191)

Steel - X 10-18-2005 01:16 PM

WR's - Who will be in there?

From reading BB2W's injury report thread it looks like Morgan may get the start. How will he fair this week? Any news on the WR's for the Steelers lets post it here. This could be a key to the game this sunday

Prosdo 10-18-2005 01:19 PM

Re: WR's - Who will be in there?

The questionable lists worries me a lot. There are a lot of key guys on there. Right now I am hoping as the week goes on maybe some will be upgraded to probable. Crazy to see our top 3 WRs listed as questionable at the same time.

Steel - X 10-18-2005 01:20 PM

Agree. Yuck

Ambridge 10-18-2005 01:25 PM

Maybe Nate Washington could be activated this week??

Prosdo 10-18-2005 01:27 PM

I am hoping atleast one of the starting WRs will play. Hopefully all. If it is only one Sean Morey, Quincy Morgan, and Nate Washington are avalible. If Quincy is fully up to speed on the playbook we could see him.

Steel - X 10-18-2005 01:29 PM

He has to be up to speed by now one would hope.

TasmanianTroy271 10-18-2005 02:13 PM

I think Ward and Wilson'll be in. With Wilson, it's just his wrist and he'll probably have it taped up and go in at worst. I dont think Hines could stand being out last game, and he knows Cincy's tough, so I think he's gonna rally hard to be in, and if he isnt, then Cowher's probably being very stubborn, or Ward's very hurt. I wouldn't mind seeing Quincy and Nate at 3rd and 4th WR. Give them a chance to prove their worth keeping.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 10-18-2005 05:00 PM

When is Staley going to be activated.
He could be a pssing threat out of the backfield

Suitanim 10-18-2005 06:41 PM

Staley is going to be injured all season, but can play if we need him. I hate that, because when he's healthy, he's even better than Westbrook at catching balls out of the backfield, and he's a brutal blocking back.

It's almost time to concede that he was a bad signing. We paid him pretty good money and I think he's played in 7 games so far...

TasmanianTroy271 10-18-2005 06:56 PM

I HOPE what Cowher's plan is, is to try and get into the playoffs, then use Duce in the playoffs. When Duce is rolling and healthy, he changes a game. We won't be the same Steelers with Duce in, and I dunno if the other teams'll expect certain things out of us with Duce in. It'll be interesting to see. I just hope Duce hasn't fallen out of favor with Cowher and he's being stubborn and not using him. If he's healthy, use him!