Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Tigers just improved their lineup (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=21924)

TackleMeBen 12-05-2007 12:58 PM

Tigers just improved their lineup

the tigers got cabera and willis from the marlins and didnt really have to give up alot... they maybe the team to watch out for this baseball season.

pittsburghp8baller 12-05-2007 01:03 PM

Re: Tigers just improved their lineup

andrew miller is suppose to be the next great left-handed pitcher (got drafted by the tigers and within two months was already playing in the pros and pitched in the world seris) but id still take willis right now. maybe it might work out for the marlins they get a future ace in miller and one of the top prospect outfielders in cameron maybin unless they deal them all away in a year like they usually do.

right now i think tigers have to mentioned has one of the favorites in the AL- they were even before the trade.

TackleMeBen 12-05-2007 01:12 PM

yes they were. and there is a rumor that they may go after sanata too... if they pull that off then WOW! is all i can say

pittsburghp8baller 12-05-2007 01:19 PM

more like DOUBLE WOW! we would prob see a lot of 7-0 scores

Borski 12-05-2007 02:13 PM

Wow, my dad will be happy. yeah, I'm gonna predict the Tigers win the WS this year...

SteelCityMan786 12-07-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borski (Post 334254)
Wow, my dad will be happy. yeah, I'm gonna predict the Tigers win the WS this year...

They're laying down the building blocks right now for sure.

TackleMeBen 12-07-2007 07:05 PM

guess i will have to actually get season tickets again this year.. darn it.. i hope this dont interfer with my summer plans.

SteelCityMan786 12-07-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 335319)
guess i will have to actually get season tickets again this year.. darn it.. i hope this dont interfer with my summer plans.

That's why they invented mini-packages.

revefsreleets 12-12-2007 01:37 PM

The Tribe is trying to secure a bat to add a little pop to their lineup, and are also trying to counter this move by signing Dan Haren from the A's. If they can do the latter (at least), they will have arguably the best rotation in the AL.