Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Iron City Hangover (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2199)

Suitanim 10-18-2005 08:27 PM

Iron City Hangover

He's trolling in the classic sense, like a fisherman would. Here's what you need to know about him, and, after that, how to get rid of him.

He's a fraud. He's been exposed. I'm reasonably sure that I've even seen the "letter" he wrote to me on some other board addressed to some other person with a few changes to make it topical. Talking smack is one thing, but just jumping from board to board drivelling the same tired shit while cutting and pasting is a pretty sad act. I wonder if he even authored his own smack, or just cribbed from what he's seen from more intelligent, more gifted smack talkers he's encountered in his journeys across the Message Board map.
Seems likely. Every bit of smack talk he posts seems old and tired and recycled.

How do you rid yourself of a pest like this? Simple. Ignore him. If you read back through today's posts, he latched onto me because I ANSWERED him. If you ignore him, he'll go away.

If the Steelers win this weekend, and you ignore him, this dude will never be heard from again.

Koopa 10-18-2005 08:33 PM

Re: Iron City Hangover

if we win and talk to him he'll never be heard from again cause he's a bandwagon fan and they all seem to disappear once the team the once rooted for loses. he probably never even rooted for the bengals once before marvin lewis came to town.

BlitzburghRockCity 10-18-2005 08:38 PM

I was thinking more like just banning him, but that would too easy...so maybe we'll just slap the troll icon under his username and letting him rott away for now..

TasmanianTroy271 10-18-2005 09:30 PM

Sounds like a good plan to me. At least people like Livinginthe past and Go_Cats will admit which teams they root for. This guy's afriad. Bet he's a Jets fan :P

:ak47: :troll: :monkey:

:sign01:

BB2W 10-18-2005 10:20 PM

I think he likes this place... 58 posts in one day, wow...

I beleive he is a Raiders fan, and I can't blame him for not admiting it. :busted:

BlitzburghRockCity 10-18-2005 10:22 PM

Ive spoken w/ him earlier today.. all is well... for now :grin:

Motley Nate 10-18-2005 10:25 PM

This ICH dude reminds me of figg on the bengals board. Riles everybody up and then laughs about it.

Catsfigg says what?

figg 10-18-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motley Nate
This ICH dude reminds me of figg on the bengals board. Riles everybody up and then laughs about it.

Catsfigg says what?

Hey it's Nate the ex Stains fan turned Bungals fan :busted:

Motley Nate 10-19-2005 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by figg
Hey it's Nate the ex Stains fan turned Bungals fan :busted:

lol, what's up figg... I see a sheep can change his wool but still kind hide from the wolves :rofl:

Wretched ever come around here to do battle with you? There was one waiting for you back on the cincybengals board.

bengalsfan21 10-20-2005 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motley Nate
lol, what's up figg... I see a sheep can change his wool but still kind hide from the wolves :rofl:

Wretched ever come around here to do battle with you? There was one waiting for you back on the cincybengals board.

They banned wretch for talking about about my future wife.