Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Chad Johnson's list.. What a crock !! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2221)

BlitzburghRockCity 10-19-2005 11:35 PM

Chad Johnson's list.. What a crock !!

Tribune-Review...

Quote:

Johnson's checklist -- "Who can cover 85 in 2005?" -- features the names of each cornerback he expects to face this season. After each game, he places a check in the "no" box, meaning they couldn't cover 85.

"Everybody has been a 'no' to this point," said Johnson, the AFC receiving leader with 39 receptions for 561 yards with five touchdowns.

The only secondary with an argument for a "yes" is Jacksonville, which held Johnson to a season-low 52 yards in the Bengals' only loss. Johnson, however, scored a touchdown against the Jags.

He was quick to correct himself yesterday after saying Jaguars corner Rashean Mathis (who beat the Steelers with an interception for a touchdown in overtime last Sunday) earned a "yes" in the wake of that 23-20 loss.

"What?" he said, when asked to confirm that Mathis had stopped him. "No

Gimme a freeking break !! Just because u score a TD means that you get to put a N on your list..

Never mind if that TD doesnt win the game, nevermind if you have very few catches, drop passes, get shut down, get your bell rung by a vicious tackle..

but that's ok, because you scored a TD !! :rolleyes: :chair:

Ambridge 10-20-2005 07:58 AM

Re: Chad Johnson's list.. What a crock !!

I wonder if there was a box on his stupid checklist for:

Cry like a little bitch after the game because I didn't get more balls thrown my way and moan on about how they lost the game??

danman0011 10-20-2005 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge
I wonder if there was a box on his stupid checklist for:

Cry like a little bitch after the game because I didn't get more balls thrown my way and moan on about how they lost the game??

That one hurt..

Ambridge 10-20-2005 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danman0011
That one hurt..

Thank You!! :grin: :cheers:

Livinginthe past 10-20-2005 01:03 PM

Ughhh what a clown...I dread the day the patriots ever get lumbered with someone who has such a lack of understanding of Team Ethic.

This is like T.O. all over again - jumping and bouncing around, telling everyone how he is 'back' - just after the Eagles finish getting beat in the Superbowl...what an ego.....

NM

RoethlisBURGHer 10-20-2005 01:18 PM

He's gonna have to put a "yes" in that box this week because our defense isn't gonna let him do shit.

bigbengalbubba 10-20-2005 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Ughhh what a clown...I dread the day the patriots ever get lumbered with someone who has such a lack of understanding of Team Ethic.

This is like T.O. all over again - jumping and bouncing around, telling everyone how he is 'back' - just after the Eagles finish getting beat in the Superbowl...what an ego.....

NM

2 words for you Corey Dillon

NotDarkYet 10-20-2005 04:24 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...-feature_x.htm

Believe that he is another TO all you want, this guy is all about the team winning.

BB2W 10-20-2005 07:21 PM

I heard Erik Kuselias on ESPN radio say that Chad took the list down... maybe not. :hunch:

Koopa 10-20-2005 08:49 PM

i like chad and all he's a great wr top 4 imo, but he did get his ass shut down in that game, may have scored a td but he was a none factor cause mathis shut his ass down