Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How do you not enjoy this (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=22292)

I-Want-Troy's-Hair 12-17-2007 09:23 PM

How do you not enjoy this
 
Yeah I know it's PFT but how do you not get any enjoyment out of reading about the self destruction of the Bungles. :toofunny:

CHAD, T.J. "OUT OF CONTROL"

A league source tells us that there is growing animosity in the Bengals locker room toward receivers Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

Per the source, both are yelling "all the time" at quarterback Carson Palmer, but coach Marvin Lewis doesn't say or do anything about it. (no surprise there) Players are also upset that the two receivers are trying to "run the team."

The situation reminds us of the latter days of the Denny Green era in Minnesota, where receivers Cris Carter and Randy Moss were berating quarterback Daunte Culpepper and operating under a separate set of rules.

Atlanta Dan 12-17-2007 09:32 PM

Re: How do you not enjoy this
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Want-Troy's-Hair (Post 341814)
Yeah I know it's PFT but how do you not get any enjoyment out of reading about the self destruction of the Bungles. :toofunny:

CHAD, T.J. "OUT OF CONTROL"

A league source tells us that there is growing animosity in the Bengals locker room toward receivers Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

Per the source, both are yelling "all the time" at quarterback Carson Palmer, but coach Marvin Lewis doesn't say or do anything about it. (no surprise there) Players are also upset that the two receivers are trying to "run the team."

The situation reminds us of the latter days of the Denny Green era in Minnesota, where receivers Cris Carter and Randy Moss were berating quarterback Daunte Culpepper and operating under a separate set of rules.

This is the team we are hoping takes care of the Browns on Sunday?? :dang:

stillers4me 12-17-2007 09:46 PM

Re: How do you not enjoy this
 
And that surprises.......who??????

SteelCityMan786 12-17-2007 10:05 PM

Re: How do you not enjoy this
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 341822)
And that surprises.......who??????

Not me. :yawn:

PisnNapalm 12-17-2007 10:10 PM

Re: How do you not enjoy this
 
There is talk among fnas here in Philly that they want to see the Eagles go after CJ in the offseason. Is CJ a free agent at the end of the season?

jjpro11 12-17-2007 10:15 PM

Re: How do you not enjoy this
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PisnNapalm (Post 341827)
There is talk among fnas here in Philly that they want to see the Eagles go after CJ in the offseason. Is CJ a free agent at the end of the season?

you'd think they would have learned their lesson from TO... stupid iggles..

SteelCityMan786 12-17-2007 10:23 PM

Re: How do you not enjoy this
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjpro11 (Post 341828)
you'd think they would have learned their lesson from TO... stupid iggles..

They never learn.

Atlanta Dan 12-17-2007 11:23 PM

Re: How do you not enjoy this
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 (Post 341830)
They never learn.

Not after the rehab of Randy Moss in New England

Preacher 12-17-2007 11:25 PM

Re: How do you not enjoy this
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 341853)
Not after the rehab of Randy Moss in New England

Funny thing.

You KNOW Ocho Stinko wants to get out of the AFCN. Does he REALLY wanna face us twice a year? I think he is tired of being completely shut down.

MasterOfPuppets 12-18-2007 12:15 AM

Re: How do you not enjoy this
 
why would he leave palmer and go to philly,where the qb situation destablizes more every year??? mcnabb may very well end upon the trading block, and kolb?? well......who knows ???


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum