Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   I made the Dr Z column this week! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=22420)

Mosca 12-21-2007 04:50 PM

I made the Dr Z column this week!

Page 3, I asked a question about Carson Palmer. Most of it got edited ( was comparing his leadership to Kitna's), but he got the gist of it in the answer.

Quote:

Tom of Mountain Top, Pa., asks, "What's the deal with Carson Palmer?" Oh, wildly inaccurate, more so than I've ever seen him. Hurt, more this year than ever before, by his top longball receiver who's always ready to give it the, "Who, me?" sign when a play misfires. But that's a given with Ochenta Cinco. Palmer's inaccuracy is what puzzles me. As far as that nebulous, and much overworked term, "leadership" ... first complete your damn passes, then worry about leading people.

tony hipchest 12-21-2007 04:52 PM

Re: I made the Dr Z column this week!

right on! im gonna have to go read it. :cheers:

Dynasty 12-21-2007 05:07 PM

What was the original question? And nice job on making the column.

Mosca 12-21-2007 05:17 PM

My original question had to do with why people keep picking Carson Palmer as the guy they would want to lead their team if they were starting from scratch. My point was, if he's such a great leader, how come he isn't doing it? Then I compared him to Kitna, who is less talented and has a less talented team around him, leading the Lions to respectability. Drawing the two together, my final point was that I'd take the less talented guy who can get the job done.

Atlanta Dan 12-21-2007 05:18 PM

:cheers::thumbsup:

Congratulations Tom

Mosca 12-21-2007 05:52 PM

I like the way he lays a lot of it on eight five. But the implosion of the team falls on them all.

Rhee Rhee 12-26-2007 01:00 AM

nice bro! thats stupid... they completely edited your question.. well all know the truth..

Crushzilla 12-26-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhee Rhee (Post 345848)
nice bro! thats stupid... they completely edited your question.. well all know the truth..

.... that the Bengals suck? :smile:

SteelCityMan786 12-26-2007 02:53 PM

Congrats :cheers: