Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Cheatriots do what they want (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=22456)

I-Want-Troy's-Hair 12-23-2007 05:07 PM

Cheatriots do what they want

I've noticed that every single team in the NLF has Sean Taylors #21 on the back of their helmets. That is every single team in the NFL with the exception of the Cheatriots who are wearing #91 and who the hell is #91? Once again just shows you this team does whatever the hell they want.

stillers4me 12-23-2007 05:18 PM

Re: Cheatriots do what they want

Why would they put #21 on their helmets........they've proven they don't care about anything except spitting in everyone elses faces since they got caught cheating.

ShutDown24 12-23-2007 05:23 PM

#91 is for Marquise Hill a defensive end for the Patriots who died during the off-season in a jet-skiing accident. He drowned. They have worn it all year to honor him.

83-Steelers-43 12-23-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Want-Troy's-Hair (Post 345098)
who the hell is #91?

Marquise Hill. The man died after falling off his jet ski and was attempting to save his friend. I think that's a pretty good reason to honor the man and wear the #91.

stillers4me 12-23-2007 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 (Post 345107)
Marquise Hill. The man died after falling off his jet ski and was attempting to save his friend. I think that's a pretty good reason to honor the man and wear the #91.

Nobody meant they shouldn't honor their own........other teams have more than one number on their helmets.

tony hipchest 12-23-2007 06:21 PM

next season the nfl will require ALL teams to wear #91 on their helmets to honor marquis hill.

the patriots are that good.

iloveben7 12-23-2007 06:51 PM

I know I noticed that awhile back. The Cheatriots only kept the number on for one week. The Broncos wear 2 of their own players' numbers and Taylors, so why can't the Patriots? Oh yeah I forgot, because they ARE the Patriots.

83-Steelers-43 12-23-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 345123)
Nobody meant they shouldn't honor their own........other teams have more than one number on their helmets.

She or he asked "who in the hell" #91 was and why they wear the number on the helmet. I answered. Personally, I strongly doubt the Patriots are trying to stick it to the man or purposely showing disrespect towards the Taylor family by not wearing a #21. Moulder will get right on it I'm sure.

The Patriot 12-23-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 345105)
Why would they put #21 on their helmets........they've proven they don't care about anything except spitting in everyone elses faces since they got caught cheating.

Marquise Hill and his girlfriend fell off a jetski in a giant lake north of New Orleans. They didn't have any flotation devices so they clung to eachother for hours until he found a buoy for her to grab hold of. They then seperated and she was rescued while Hill's body was found a day later. He died just like Sean Taylor, sacrificing himself to save his girlfiend's life but you didn't know that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Onh...eature=related

5by2010 12-24-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iloveben7 (Post 345140)
I know I noticed that awhile back. The Cheatriots only kept the number on for one week. The Broncos wear 2 of their own players' numbers and Taylors, so why can't the Patriots? Oh yeah I forgot, because they ARE the Patriots.

Let me get this straight, the Patriots are bad guys for only wearing the number 21 with Hill's #91 for one week. So everyone surely must be wearing 91 with 21 plus the Bronco's two numbers they wear. Just curious, what are the Steelers wearing? I hope they are not disrespecting us by not wearing a 91. I doubt anyone paid tribute to Hill but you have no problem with that. In fact the statement "who the hell is #91?'" is a bit disrespectful of our fallen player. Boy, some of you folks are really going out of your way to hate the Pats.