Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Favorite non-Steeler? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=22487)

ShutDown24 12-24-2007 06:22 PM

Favorite non-Steeler?

Here is a question I haven't seen around here in a while... Who is your favorite player that is not a Steeler? Mine would be Ovie Mughelli the Falcons fullback... I liked him when he was a Raven but held that against him lol... He is just a beast on the field and off it he is a great guy.

Anybody else?

ohiosteelerfan20 12-24-2007 06:28 PM

Re: Favorite non-Steeler?

Well as of yesterday it has to be Derick Anderson:toofunny:

ShutDown24 12-24-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiosteelerfan20 (Post 345561)
Well as of yesterday it has to be Derick Anderson:toofunny:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

The Duke 12-24-2007 06:38 PM

Favre. simply because he's the best, and I actually see some flashes of Favre in Ben

touchdownward 12-24-2007 07:21 PM

I have to say rookie FS Reggie Nelson for the jags is high on my list if not at the top.
I teach at a special school and one of the mentally and physically disabled students is a big UF fan (Reggie's college team). I wrote the jags requesting a signed picture of Nelson and within 5 days of sending out the letter, the student had a signed (to him) photo of Reggie.
He had to have gotten that out the same day he received my letter. Mad props to him. :cheers:

I know he's a rookie and all, but most players want to charge you because alot of people are just wanting to sell something on ebay.

The Duke 12-24-2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchdownward (Post 345571)
I have to say rookie FS Reggie Nelson for the jags is high on my list if not at the top.
I teach at a special school and one of the mentally and physically disabled students is a big UF fan (Reggie's college team). I wrote the jags requesting a signed picture of Nelson and within 5 days of sending out the letter, the student had a signed (to him) photo of Reggie.
He had to have gotten that out the same day he received my letter. Mad props to him. :cheers:

I know he's a rookie and all, but most players want to charge you because alot of people are just wanting to sell something on ebay.

that's pretty cool.

I don't know if I remember this correctly but wasn't there a story during the offseason about anthony smith wanting to charge for his picture or something like that?:dang: Am I mistaken in this? someone correct me if I'm wrong. but if it's true it shows you how 2 young players act differently

Steeler in Carolina 12-24-2007 07:53 PM

Mine would be Clinton Portis. Don't know why, maybe because I have had him on my fantasy team for the last 3 years. This year, he seems to be playing very well. Washington signed Betts to a big contract last year, but Portis has sent him to the bench this year. He is one guy I would like to see in a Steelers uniform

ShutDown24 12-24-2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 345573)
that's pretty cool.

I don't know if I remember this correctly but wasn't there a story during the offseason about anthony smith wanting to charge for his picture or something like that?:dang: Am I mistaken in this? someone correct me if I'm wrong. but if it's true it shows you how 2 young players act differently

Smith and someone else (Ryan CLark maybe) were supposed to sign autographs but Clark (Or whoever it was) couldn't make it so Smith wanted his share too... I think the store canceled.

I have seen Favre in Ben since day one too, whoever said that.

Borski 12-24-2007 08:16 PM

LT, Hes a nice guy that leaves it all on the field.

Rhee Rhee 12-24-2007 08:18 PM

favorite non steeler has to be neil rackers the kicker from arizona... haha just kidding.. anquan boldin.. favorite reciever ever... he runs over people like jerome and catches the ball like jerry... thats a dangerous combo...