Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How important is this game? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2266)

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 10-21-2005 10:59 PM

How important is this game?

If the steelers were to lose this week it would put them 3 games behind the Kittens.
The "experts", say that the steelers might not recover from being 3 down this early.
I personally feel its early, and i also feel the steelers are gonna kick some ass..

But what do you think?
Is this week a MUST win?

Koopa 10-21-2005 11:02 PM

Re: How important is this game?

i think it's a must win, cause they said the bengals schedule gets easier the rest of the way. so a 2 and a half game lead might be to much to over come. this is gonna be a great game hopefully we come out on top

SteelrsRck 10-21-2005 11:06 PM

our first divisional game with them in first place of course its huge depends what team comes out on sunday

steelrzgirl 10-21-2005 11:07 PM

Absolutely a must win for both pride and standings.

After we were humilated at the helm of Tommy Pop gun, these guys need to get their chemistry, confidence and momentum back.

LineDown! 10-21-2005 11:14 PM

A must must win. A loss Sunday will knock the wind out of this team. Something that may take too long to get over.

Lyn 10-21-2005 11:21 PM

WE need to win. If we dont we wont win the division. Cinncy will be in the drivers seat we need to beat them both times I think to win it. Cinncy is very good they wont lose many.

steelerlyn aka Lyn:)

Va_steeler 10-21-2005 11:38 PM

Need the win to stay at 500 or better, if we dont we will be fighting for a wildcard for playoffs!

BurghThing 10-21-2005 11:41 PM

We also need the win to reinstill that "Bungle-ness" back into Cincy. You know its waiting there, just ready to pop out.

pitt 10-22-2005 12:31 AM

I think it is a must win. We are not very good at playing catch-up. Plus i can't stand that the Bengals are the division leaders. There is something definately wrong with this picture.

BlitzburghRockCity 10-22-2005 12:33 AM

A must win for both teams, thats why everyone is touting it as the game of the week. If the bungals win they are in control of the AFCN in a big way.. if we win, we bring them back down to earth, prove alot of what we've been saying, let everyone know we're still Kings of the AFCN !