Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cincy...welcome back down to earth. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2284)

Hammer67 10-23-2005 02:52 PM

Cincy...welcome back down to earth.

Nice to see Cincy is back where they belong...

GO STEELERS!!!! :bouncy:

TasmanianTroy271 10-23-2005 03:07 PM

Re: Cincy...welcome back down to earth.

Gurantee Chad Johnson doesnt admit that Ike and the Steelers secondary covered him... "That touchdown was good, I guess Cowher paid off that ref" or something like that...

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 10-23-2005 03:09 PM

Bungals finally play a good team.....
and
they LOSE!

Motley Nate 10-23-2005 03:33 PM

You guys have to win 1 more with a Bengals loss to be in first place.

bengalsfan21 10-23-2005 03:37 PM

Your right, we are in 1st place where we belong..................And that catch was a TD I seen the replays on the big screen at the stadium plus was sitting behind that end zone............Pollack was not off sides he timed that perfect...........How many pass interfernces did your secondary get away with? 2 for certain and maybe 2 more but I can't be for certain on that................But any how congratulations on your win. :cheers:

stand undefeated 10-23-2005 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
Your right, we are in 1st place where we belong..................And that catch was a TD I seen the replays on the big screen at the stadium plus was sitting behind that end zone............Pollack was not off sides he timed that perfect...........How many pass interfernces did your secondary get away with? 2 for certain and maybe 2 more but I can't be for certain on that................But any how congratulations on your win. :cheers:

Haha, go home.... stop with the excuses, we simply owned you.

No passes attempted in the 4th Q???

Such a joke.

Suitanim 10-23-2005 03:56 PM

My God...are you Benguls fans sure you were watching the same game? How about the phantom call against Ike for tackling Punk Bitch Johnson? How about Hines phantom call for being excited? How about Perry doing the exact same thing a few minutes later and not being called? How about the phantom holding call against Hines Ward? And, finally, how about the Chris Perry fumble that wasn't called?

Are you losers serious? You were blown out today, DESPITE the refs best efforts to try and keep Cincy in it.

BlitzburghRockCity 10-23-2005 04:02 PM

Last time I checked, if 1 foot comes down in bounds and ur hand hits outta bounds, its NO CATCH..

And yes, NO excuses, we dominated the line of scrimmage from the 2nd quarter on..u had no answer for Heath, Willie, Jerome, or Ben !!!!!

10 road wins in a row baby !!!!!!!!! count em 10 !!!

but yes it was a good game :cheers:

Hammer67 10-23-2005 04:32 PM

"The game ended with several thousand Pittsburgh fans waving their yellow Terrible Towels and the Steelers walking off with arms raised.

Still the champs."

__________________________________________________ _____________

From ESPN.com..... :grin:

Da'Burgh 10-23-2005 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Bungals finally play a good team.....
and
they LOSE!

You're exactly right. I'm so tired of the Bengals getting all this attention. The only thing wrong with your reply is that they played a good team the week before, and lost. This time last year when the Steelers were tearing it up, the Black N Gold got no love. I'm sick of the doubters and bandwagon jumpers. GO STEELERS!