Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Good game (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2286)

Motley Nate 10-23-2005 03:21 PM

Good game

You guys won. Good job, your team handled the ball well and maintained their lead.

On to the next game.

Prosdo 10-23-2005 03:28 PM

Re: Good game

Good game Nate. See you guys in a few weeks!

Motley Nate 10-23-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prosdo
Good game Nate. See you guys in a few weeks!

It'll be a key couple of weeks. The ratbirds and the clowns aren't even players this year so it's up to the two of us.

Prosdo 10-23-2005 03:32 PM

Very true. We play Baltimore next week I think. Should be interesting.

I.C. Lights 10-23-2005 03:48 PM

I think the Ratbirds will steal one from you guys. Next time we meet, Steelers (9-2), Bengals (7-4)

TasmanianTroy271 10-23-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I.C. Lights
I think the Ratbirds will steal one from you guys. Next time we meet, Steelers (9-2), Bengals (7-4)

You're a great guy I.C. Lights, but I think that's underestimating the Bengals a little too much with that call... It'll most likely be 8-3 and 8-3, depending on if the Bengals beat the Cowboys, If either of us beat the Colts, and whether either of us play a bad game against the Packers, Browns, and Ratbirds. For sure, though, it'll be a great game on Dec. 4th. Hey, I might even be on KDKA on Dec. 3rd, so look out.

BlitzburghRockCity 10-23-2005 04:03 PM

Yep, we'll enjoy this one for alittle while, but there is more AFCN business to take care of. Bring on the ratbirds !!

Good game bengal fans :smile:

Suitanim 10-23-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motley Nate
You guys won. Good job, your team handled the ball well and maintained their lead.

On to the next game.

Hey, dude, I was figuring on seeing you at Damon's. I'm hardly inconspicuous, since I have either a home or away Steelers authentic on with a big "SUITANIM" on the back.

We'll be back there in a couple weeks.

I.C. Lights 10-23-2005 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TasmanianTroy271
You're a great guy I.C. Lights, but I think that's underestimating the Bengals a little too much with that call... It'll most likely be 8-3 and 8-3, depending on if the Bengals beat the Cowboys, If either of us beat the Colts, and whether either of us play a bad game against the Packers, Browns, and Ratbirds. For sure, though, it'll be a great game on Dec. 4th. Hey, I might even be on KDKA on Dec. 3rd, so look out.

OK, I'll give you Steelers (9-2) v. Bengals (8-3)... you're right that I underestimated them. Like I said before, they're a good team, but nobody can beat us the way our D played today.

Still not going to concede a loss to Indy though :wink:

Motley Nate 10-23-2005 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TasmanianTroy271

I agree.

I think both teams will have similar records and the next game between the two will be just as important. If SD keeps losing close games, they won't make the playoffs and we just might meet in the playoffs too.

It's important to have a rivalry... keeps the season interesting.