Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Luck LSU Tigers!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=22870)

Lord Stiller 01-07-2008 10:45 AM

Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
Buck the ****eyes

GoFins11 01-07-2008 02:18 PM

Re: Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
Go LSU


SEC:cheer:

touchdownward 01-07-2008 07:36 PM

Re: Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
Gotta go with the SEC.

OSU already on top 7-0 on a big play and LSU looks like Hawaii so far. By that I mean nervous and overmatched. :wink02:

http://www.hillstreetpress.com/images/DamnGood.jpg

SteelCityMan786 01-07-2008 08:55 PM

Re: Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
Hmmm. 24-0 Run? Man do I now see that I do not understand even more how in the world we lost to Ohio State now.

TackleMeBen 01-07-2008 09:05 PM

Re: Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 (Post 353956)
Hmmm. 24-0 Run? Man do I now see that I do not understand even more how in the world we lost to Ohio State now.

because penn st blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is how you lost to OSU..lol..
:thumbsup:

touchdownward 01-07-2008 09:07 PM

Re: Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
If OSU doesn't make the proper adjustments in the locker room at halftime, the LSU faithful with be hollin' "Laissez les bon temps roulet".:smile:

touchdownward 01-07-2008 09:41 PM

Re: Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
Wow, OSU forced them to punt (4th and 23) and roughes the kicker. LSU keeps the ball and 1st down. If the OSU guy would have touched the ball it wouldn't have been roughing.

This is looking more and more like it's not going to go OSU's way tonight.
Still alot time left though.

SteelCityMan786 01-07-2008 10:43 PM

Re: Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 353961)
because penn st blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is how you lost to OSU..lol..
:thumbsup:

If we blew then how did we actually manage to win 9 games and make a bowl game TMB? :flap: Something your Wolves know about.

1:42 and ticking until the official coronation ceremony of the LSU Tigers.

(TMB, at least we can say we didn't lose to the National Champion lol.)

TackleMeBen 01-07-2008 10:46 PM

Re: Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 (Post 353985)
If we blew then how did we actually manage to win 9 games and make a bowl game TMB? :flap: Something your Wolves know about.

1:42 and ticking until the official coronation ceremony of the LSU Tigers.

(TMB, at least we can say we didn't lose to the National Champion lol.)

you know i am picking with you about your penn st:wink02:. anytime the sweater vest loses is a great day in sports...lol...

that is correct Steelman. we didnt lose to the National Champion, but i am sure OSU is getting tired of being the bridesmaid every year. i think the last year they won (which should be taken away) was when they beat miami thanks to the refs and that jailbird clarrett.

SteelCityMan786 01-07-2008 10:49 PM

Re: Good Luck LSU Tigers!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 353986)
you know i am picking with you about your penn st:wink02:. anytime the sweater vest loses is a great day in sports...lol...

that is correct Steelman. we didnt lose to the National Champion, but i am sure OSU is getting tired of being the bridesmaid every year. i think the last year they won (which should be taken away) was when they beat miami thanks to the refs and that jailbird clarrett.

You'd be correct. It was Miami's bid for a repeat. The Previous year they beat Nebraska. I had the chance of seeing said Rose Bowl Miami team at Penn State it what began the dark age.

I'll have fun busting on a friend of mine for this.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum