Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   ** The War Room 2012 ** (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Never too early............................................. .... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=22882)

Ricco Suavez 01-07-2008 08:02 PM

Never too early............................................. ....

to talk draft. I will start this off with a quick wish list, feel free to add or bump my picks.
Feff Otah OT
Fernando Velasco C
DJ Hall WR/ Return
Titus Brown DE
Owen Schimidt FB
Leodis McKelvin CB

Now I realize Owen Madman may go higher than expected so he may be had in the 3rd round. DJ,Titus, and even Velasco could go lower because they are not high profile prospects, but If you check these guys out they have great potential. So feel free to discuss.

ShutDown24 01-07-2008 08:06 PM

Re: Never too early............................................. ....

I think there is a Steelers draft section for this?

I think we should go OL picks 1-3. This class is deep with receivers and we could pick up a sleeper later... That is my general wish list not naming anybody.

Ricco Suavez 01-07-2008 08:09 PM

I never intended to start a thread in the wrong place. Mods can move this. Sorry

BlastFurnace 01-07-2008 08:53 PM

As long as the 1st and maybe 2nd round picks are offensive lineman, I will not have a problem with our draft.

There better not be any TE's or kickoff returners drafted this year.

Rhee Rhee 01-08-2008 02:31 AM

there is a TON of depth at O-line this year... meaning we'll be able to get plenty of depth and a few starters in our draft... owen schmidt is a beast and will probably be reached on just because he knocks a few people out... not saying thats a bad thing but kreider's got a little left in him...

19ward86 01-20-2008 09:48 PM

anything about people wanting to project draft picks gets me excited. i think that if the draft doesnt show up soon i will go crazy. an OL is almost a given in the first round.

Steeler in Carolina 01-20-2008 09:57 PM

OL in first 2 rounds please.

lilyoder6 01-20-2008 10:32 PM

at least the sr game was yesterday... lol

Rhee Rhee 01-21-2008 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyoder6 (Post 358662)
at least the sr game was yesterday... lol

i was literally gonna cry... like no one stood out... at all except that kid from utah state.. he did arite...