Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I just gotta say ... Jerome is the MAN !!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2289)

BlitzburghRockCity 10-23-2005 04:15 PM

I just gotta say ... Jerome is the MAN !!!

No matter how many times we call his number, the man just comes through every single time. He still proves every time he is the best back we have and guy is nothing short of amazing.

Willie had an awesome game and ran hard as hell! That TD run was amazing !!!, and the OL really helped him and the bus get the running game back on track !!

TasmanianTroy271 10-23-2005 04:35 PM

Re: I just gotta say ... Jerome is the MAN !!!

"Old and Fat" is a bunch of crap. If he's so old and fat, that must say alot about their defense if he's running 4+ yards each time he touches the ball. I hope Jerome gets a SB ring, I think he'll stay on our team until he gets a Super Bowl ring, or they tell him he can't play with the aide of a cane :P

BlitzburghRockCity 10-23-2005 04:37 PM

If he could play w/ a cane or wheel chair, u know he'd be out there, the guy is everything the NFL is about !!

steelrzgirl 10-23-2005 04:42 PM

Jerome IS the man! And shame on anyone who's ever doubted it!

SteelrsRck 10-23-2005 04:44 PM

i have always been a fan of the bus he shows why hes is #5 on the all time rushing list and he plays with so much heart

figg 10-23-2005 05:34 PM

Jerome changed the game IMO. When he came in and started running all over them it set the tone IMO.

AvoidLLoyd95 10-23-2005 05:43 PM

I have to say if he was in last week in overtime, they'd be 5-1. The attitude of the team changes when he is in the game, you can see it. He is definately the heart of the Steelers.

Atlanta Dan 10-23-2005 08:20 PM

Jerome is the Man and heart of the team but unless he looks heavier in the white jerseys he must be packing 280-285 lbs!

SteelrzTWAT 10-23-2005 08:34 PM

Jerome makes my parts tingle.

Koopa 10-23-2005 08:38 PM

i can't stand when ppl say he's sucks casue he's fat and old, it just shows he's good cause they can't find anything else bad about him so they attack his weight which i dont' see a problem with and his age which obviously doesn't matter. he's a hall of famer and ppl need to start respecting him