Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   McFadden and Taylor !! The future (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2290)

BlitzburghRockCity 10-23-2005 04:32 PM

McFadden and Taylor !! The future

Those 2 have come to play ever since they both got onto the field on a more regular basis.

Everybody all but wrote off Ike coming into this season saying if he didnt produce, he'd be gone next year. He's stepped up in a BIG way !! Playing well and learning from every snap.

McFadden is so instinctful on the field. He plays good tight coverage and a physical game !! Exactly what you want from our CB's !

BurghThing 10-23-2005 04:34 PM

Re: McFadden and Taylor !! The future

Afraid to say DeShead will br gone after this year, I really liked him. But with these 2 at CB we are good for years to come.

figg 10-23-2005 04:47 PM

it was great to watch McFadden make plays on the ball as well as that tackle on the screen.

Koopa 10-23-2005 04:48 PM

it's great to see mcfadden getting out there and makin plays, we got some good corners for the future, and i'm sure ricardo will be very good to.

SteelrsRck 10-23-2005 04:48 PM

yea i was worried about our secondary coming into the game still a little optimistic

Had alot of wide open WR for the bungals today but are CB held thier own and handled it nicley

TasmanianTroy271 10-23-2005 04:49 PM

I don't think Deshea'll be gone after this year, but we definately won't have as many CB's next year as this year. Deshea may take the role Willie had this year, and Willie may retire. McFadden could impress Cowher with his physical game and kick Chidi off the roster, and in a few years, we might not have Colclough unless he steps it up. But I'm definately looking forward to seeing what McFadden brings in years to come!

Koopa 10-23-2005 04:58 PM

i don't think we'd give up on coke so fast, they gave ike a shit load of time to develope, i'm sure ricardo will get the same chance

SteelProven 10-23-2005 05:06 PM

Since the steelers run a 6 DB's set in the dime corners are a big need. So I can see all returning but Willie. Ike, Mcfadden, Coke and Townsend should all return w/ extension coming to Taylor (UFA) and Townsend (UFA).

Da'Burgh 10-23-2005 05:28 PM

McFadden is definately solid. I've seen him in Florida State and looks to be a stud in a Steelers jersey for years to come. He has great anticipation, and is a very good all around tackler. I think they should draft another CB come draft time also.

slashsteel 10-23-2005 05:56 PM

Both corners played a hell of a game. Yes they are looking good!