Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Bettis run Ray Lewis over on MNF Thread..Update Ray Ray & Reed out !! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2294)

AvoidLLoyd95 10-23-2005 05:47 PM

Official Bettis run Ray Lewis over on MNF Thread..Update Ray Ray & Reed out !!

Who wouldn't love to se that goofball get run down by the Bus. Man, I hate that stupid dance(?) that he does coming out of the tunnel. Looks more like he is having a seizure. God I hope they crush him into the turf!

Suitanim 10-23-2005 06:06 PM

Re: Official Bettis run Ray Lewis over on MNF Thread

Ray's best days are well behind him, and Bettis is playing like he's 25 again.

Tim 10-23-2005 06:54 PM

Ray Lewis. Most. Overrated. Player. Ever.

stand undefeated 10-23-2005 07:14 PM

What a great game that will be.... great as in a smashing.

SteelR1 10-23-2005 08:37 PM

That game is going to be amazing, I would love to not only see the BUS run him over but see Fast Willie Parker break his ankles!!!!!!!

Motley Nate 10-23-2005 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvoidLLoyd95
Who wouldn't love to se that goofball get run down by the Bus. Man, I hate that stupid dance(?) that he does coming out of the tunnel. Looks more like he is having a seizure. God I hope they crush him into the turf!

I'm not a Steelers fan. That's been established. It's usually a given that I'll cheer every single opposing team on that you play (blame my Cleveland roots, it's in the drinking water to loathe the city of Pittsburgh)... but I cannot stand the Baltimore Browns.

Ray Lewis should be in year 5 of his life sentence for killing a man. :chair:

Jamal Lewis should still be in jail and not conveniently in a low security nursing home to rest up from surgery during the OFF SEASON. :crutches:

The Ratbirds need to disappear so if that comes at the hands of the Steelers?

So be it... warm up that Bus. :cheers:

Koopa 10-23-2005 09:08 PM

alright this game is on monday night, that's great. i hope we run all over them hoes. and since their qb bops it might be pick city with mcfadden in there lol. hopefully willie will get another 100+ rushing yards on them. and that would be great to see bettis run over lewis.

Ambridge 10-23-2005 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvoidLLoyd95
Who wouldn't love to se that goofball get run down by the Bus.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v294/V...ingbitched.gif
You mean like when Ray got run over by Jerome when the Rats came to Pittsburgh last year??
Sorry I couldn't post this clip any bigger.

I hope the Steelers follow up the Cincy win with a complete annihilation and dismemberment of the Rats.

Kill Baltimore!

Kill Baltimore!

Kill Baltimore!

BlitzburghRockCity 10-23-2005 10:02 PM

The ratbirds cant even beat the lowly bears!! I love it..down w/ the ratbirds !!!!

shevdog 10-24-2005 06:04 PM

Ray Lewis... he just can't stop the bus!

I remember seeing the Bus run all over Lewis last year. I remember one play were Lewis came up for the stop, and the Bus didnt lose any momentum.

The Bus stops in Detriot!!!!!!!!!!