Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Punk (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2295)

AvoidLLoyd95 10-23-2005 06:34 PM

Punk

"I think we're better than them," said receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who led the Bengals with seven catches. "They won the game and I'm sure they feel like they're better than us, but I don't feel like it."
Talk about sore loser. Does he really think they played well in the second half? Wahhh

I.C. Lights 10-23-2005 06:36 PM

Re: Punk

I guess Housh is still on drugs...

Suitanim 10-23-2005 06:56 PM

TJ had a chance to join a winning team this offseason. He decided to stay and we picked up Cedric Wilson.

After today, I'd say we were right. There is no room for babies pooping in their pants in Pittsburgh.

Livinginthe past 10-23-2005 07:05 PM

Oh right...whats he supposed to say then?

"yeah we got totally owned out there...might aswell concede the division...."

Ha ha you guys and your excitement...its cute really!

Cheers

NM

AvoidLLoyd95 10-23-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past

Cheers

NM

Maybe he could be a man and admit that his team got demolished at their own house. Good first half, awful second.

Suitanim 10-23-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past

Cheers

NM

Perhaps you didn't know, Ian...TJ was on the short list of WR's the Steelers wanted.

AvoidLLoyd95 10-23-2005 07:11 PM

How's those Patriots lately by the way?

I.C. Lights 10-23-2005 07:13 PM

How about "we'll get 'em next time" or "we just weren't ourselves out there today?"

BlitzburghRockCity 10-23-2005 10:08 PM

Housh had a good game, no denying that..he was a bright spot for them... but comon man, u guys had this as a measuring stick and just completely could not get it done. What an ass !!!

Ambridge 10-24-2005 05:21 AM

Go ahead and add Palmer onto the "Punk-Bitch" list. I just heard a replay of his post game interview on the NFL Network.

Quote from Palmer-"I think we're a better football team than them, we just didn't play well today".

Hey Carson! You made similar type comments after losing both games last year. I guess it hasn't registered with you yet that the better team is the one that wins.

Just another added reason for the Steelers to want to stomp all over the Bengals on Dec. 4th.