Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Other Games Good For Steelers Today (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2296)

Atlanta Dan 10-23-2005 07:14 PM

Other Games Good For Steelers Today

Job #1 obviously was winning in Cincy today, but looking down the road to potential playoff seedings and (if necessary) wildcard requirements it was good to see both Denver and San Diego lose on the road today.

Hard to see Indy losing many games but with today's win a first round bye is once again a definite possibility. Need to maintain focus and take care of the next 4 games (2 with Ravens, Packers on road, Cleveland home on Sunday night) before the Monday niter in Indy.

Ambridge 10-23-2005 07:55 PM

Re: Other Games Good For Steelers Today

A clean sweep in the AFC North with Baltimore and Cleveland losing as well.

SteelR1 10-23-2005 08:36 PM

That Monday night against Indy will certainly set a lot of stages for the playoff's!!! Should be interesting how things play out between now and then..

BlitzburghRockCity 10-23-2005 10:11 PM

Yep, ratbirds lost, clowns lost, bolts lost, broncos lost..It was definately a good day!!!

pitt 10-23-2005 11:30 PM

The only tough game on the schedule is Indy.

Koopa 10-24-2005 12:00 AM

it was great seeing the broncos lose, i hate eli but i hate the broncos even more so i'm glad they beat them. and the chargers i don't know about them they can't finish games they probably won't make the playoffs

BlitzburghRockCity 10-24-2005 01:31 AM

the chargers are kinda like the bengals...they're onto something but just arent quite there yet...

Rotorhead 10-24-2005 04:12 AM

Well we have 2 games difficult games left, Cincy will be playing for the playoffs and will leave it all on the field so I am sure that will not be as easy as it could be. And of course Indy will be tuff.

Livinginthe past 10-24-2005 06:27 AM

I was cheering when I heard that the Bolts and the Broncos lost too!

The Colts already have one hand on HFA to now its a battle for the other seedings......

If I had to guess how the rankings would finish....

1. Colts
2. Steelers
3. Broncos
4. Patriots
5. Chiefs
6. Jaguars

Cheers

NM