Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Banged Up Ravens (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2310)

Atlanta Dan 10-24-2005 07:43 PM

Banged Up Ravens

Following injury report came out this evening.

"Winless on the road and in serious danger of falling out of playoff contention, the last-place Baltimore Ravens will likely be without linebacker Ray Lewis and safety Ed Reed when they face the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday night."

It will be Steeler alumni QB night with Anthony Wright and (dare we hope?) the one and only Kordell Stewart.

Steelers need to take control of next Monday's game from the beginning as a soft part of the schedule commences,

Ravens are a mess and it could not happen to a more deserving head coach :)

BurghThing 10-24-2005 07:49 PM

Re: Banged Up Ravens

If we let them across the 50 I would think it a moral victory for them, and a humbling defeat for us.

This game should resemble the Penn State game last week. Minus the 10 points Ill scored.

Koopa 10-24-2005 07:49 PM

damn i was hopeing to see bettis run over ray lewis. oh well it just makes the game that much easier and it's probably going to be an ugly lopsided game

Tim 10-24-2005 09:42 PM

I wonder if Ben will need to throw the ball even once?

BlitzburghRockCity 10-24-2005 10:04 PM

awe damn, u mean ray ray cant come out and play !! and here I wanted to see Kreider knock his head off on a crushing block again ! Jerome to just flat out run over him, and willie to blow past him so fast his head would spin off !!

We need to put them outta their misery early, plain and simple !!! Stomp their hearts into submission from the outset !

TasmanianTroy271 10-24-2005 10:17 PM

Someone needs to take out Wright so we can see Kordell play. that'd be sooo good.

SteelProven 10-24-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TasmanianTroy271
Someone needs to take out Wright so we can see Kordell play. that'd be sooo good.

LMAO :chuckle:

BlitzburghRockCity 10-24-2005 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TasmanianTroy271

Im sure Troy will be happy to oblige you if he gets the chance :grin:

Prosdo 10-25-2005 12:23 AM

I want to see Kordell in that game. Would be pretty nice to see our guys sack him a few times.

Ambridge 10-25-2005 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
We need to put them outta their misery early, plain and simple !!! Stomp their hearts into submission from the outset !

No submission and no surrender.