Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   It's Ratbirds Week !!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2312)

BlitzburghRockCity 10-24-2005 11:06 PM

It's Ratbirds Week !!!

Damn I love the 2 weeks outta every year when we play the purple jailbirds !! There's nothing like playing those a$$es to get me all torqued up!

Down with the ratbirds !!!!

Koopa 10-24-2005 11:20 PM

Re: It's Ratbirds Week !!!

should be great to punish the hell out of them, i hope kordell can get in there and we light his ass up. this game is going to be ugly

Iron City Hangover 10-24-2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
should be great to punish the hell out of them, i hope kordell can get in there and we light his ass up. this game is going to be ugly

I'd be a little uncomfortable mentioning Kordell and ass in the same sentence. He did enjoy his years of "being under center" for Pittsburgh when he was your "Slash".

Needless to say, good luck.

BlitzburghRockCity 10-25-2005 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron City Hangover
I'd be a little uncomfortable mentioning Kordell and ass in the same sentence. He did enjoy his years of "being under center" for Pittsburgh when he was your "Slash".

Needless to say, good luck.

Just poor some more beer over his head and that would make my day!! :rofl:

Prosdo 10-25-2005 01:31 AM

I can't wait for this game. We finally face the team that was suppose to win the AFC North according to the experts. Sure isn't looking that way for them!

Ambridge 10-25-2005 08:50 AM

I hope the Steelers come out and play Sharp, mistake free football and kick the hell out of the Rats for a whole 60 minutes.

Suitanim 10-25-2005 09:14 AM

The Rats are easily one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. This could be a trap game for the Steelers. They need to keep their heads on straight and just totally annhiliate those filthy Rats...

Iron City Hangover 10-25-2005 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge
I hope the Steelers come out and play Sharp, mistake free football and kick the hell out of the Rats for a whole 60 minutes.

Cute signature, but that Jack-ass-assin destroyed your Frenchie. Rumor has it, Frenchie's teeth were still embedded in the Terrible Turf before they blew up that atrocious stadium.

Score: Pitts 10 Rats 6 in a snore fest

Ambridge 10-25-2005 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
The Rats are easily one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. This could be a trap game for the Steelers. They need to keep their heads on straight and just totally annhiliate those filthy Rats...

I was thinking this could be a possible trap game as well.

The Steelers played the Bengals with a "Chip on their Shoulder" attitude.......which are the kind of games they reserve for Baltimore and in general is when they play their best.

Shame on the Steelers if they can't beat the teams they should.

Suitanim 10-25-2005 09:43 AM

Going over to the Ratsnest at all? I took a look Sunday...there's almost nobody even posting there anymore...guess they all reverted back to either Colts or Skins fans...