Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   MY STEELERS ALTERNATE YELLOW JERSEY (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=23139)

SMR 01-21-2008 06:29 PM

MY STEELERS ALTERNATE YELLOW JERSEY

3 Attachment(s)
Hi all!

I've always wished that Pittsburgh would come out with an alternate version of the home jersey (as many NFL teams have done). For example the Chicago Bears home colors are mainly navy blue and some orange and they wore alternate orange jerseys in some of their games. Pittsburgh home color of course is mainly black with some yellow and so I bought a blank yellow jersey with spandex sides and had work done on it. Hope you can see the pics and let me know what you think!

PisnNapalm 01-21-2008 07:15 PM

Re: MY STEELERS ALTERNATE YELLOW JERSEY

I think it's pretty slick looking. I'd wear it.

SMR 01-21-2008 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PisnNapalm (Post 359034)
I think it's pretty slick looking. I'd wear it.

Thanks man! It's a real hoot to wear it and fits nicely and snug like a game cut jersey. I had it customized somewhat into a Nike Proline style jersey.

Stu Pidasso 01-21-2008 09:29 PM

While I LOVE the black home jersey (I just think we look meaner in it) I wouldn't have a problem with this yellow jersey being the away jersey, and we get rid of the white.

SMR 01-21-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso (Post 359133)
While I LOVE the black home jersey (I just think we look meaner in it) I wouldn't have a problem with this yellow jersey being the away jersey, and we get rid of the white.

You know what? That sounds like an awesome idea! I would def go with that.. :thumbsup:

geo111 01-22-2008 06:28 PM

The white jersey took us to our last Superbowl.

That being said, I really like your gold jersey

sherlock 01-23-2008 07:32 AM

I like it SMR!!
It would look really good as the away jersey :cheers:

PisnNapalm 01-23-2008 09:04 AM

How much did it cost to make and you can you make on in an extra large? :) Maybe put the number 83 on the front and back and the name Miller across the shoulders?

tony hipchest 01-23-2008 10:10 AM

excellent work!

sherlock 01-23-2008 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PisnNapalm (Post 359604)
How much did it cost to make and you can you make on in an extra large? :) Maybe put the number 83 on the front and back and the name Miller across the shoulders?

Are you taking orders SMR.....If so put me down for one!
The only thing I don`t like is the elasticated ends of the sleeves.