Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saban on off-field issues: 'It's a problem' (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=23764)

TackleMeBen 02-26-2008 07:55 PM

Saban on off-field issues: 'It's a problem'
 
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Off-the-field problems have been piling up for Alabama's football team.


Two players were arrested in a span of six days, one player has been dismissed and linebacker Prince Hall has been indefinitely suspended.
With spring practice approaching and a top-rated recruiting class recently wrapped up, coach Nick Saban still often finds himself dealing with 'Bama's bad behavior.
"It's a problem. It is a problem," Saban said Tuesday at a news conference. "Our team needs to have better discipline, judgment. We cannot tolerate poor judgment."

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7...a-problem'

well just look at their coach..lol.. what a great role model he is..lol

SteelCityMan786 02-26-2008 07:56 PM

Re: Saban on off-field issues: 'It's a problem'
 
Hmmmm, things are getting interesting at Alabama I see. If he needs any advice, call up JoePa. He has had to deal with this balogna last year.

TackleMeBen 02-26-2008 08:00 PM

Re: Saban on off-field issues: 'It's a problem'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 (Post 370587)
Hmmmm, things are getting interesting at Alabama I see. If he needs any advice, call up JoePa. He has had to deal with this balogna last year.

and i remember him taking some heat for it too.. but you have to applaude a man who makes those kids walk the straight and narrow.

SteelCityMan786 02-26-2008 08:07 PM

Re: Saban on off-field issues: 'It's a problem'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 370595)
and i remember him taking some heat for it too.. but you have to applaude a man who makes those kids walk the straight and narrow.

yeah, I'm pretty sure Lloyd did just that with some of those guys.

TackleMeBen 02-26-2008 08:14 PM

Re: Saban on off-field issues: 'It's a problem'
 
yeah come to think of it you dont hear of any duke players getting into trouble...lol..

i cant remember ever hearing of any michigan players getting into trouble in the 4 yrs i have lived in michigan

SteelCityMan786 02-26-2008 09:01 PM

Re: Saban on off-field issues: 'It's a problem'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 370611)
yeah come to think of it you dont hear of any duke players getting into trouble...lol..

i cant remember ever hearing of any michigan players getting into trouble in the 4 yrs i have lived in michigan

Duke players have gotten bogusly charged with crimes they knew would get withdrawn. (Lacrosse Team)

TackleMeBen 02-26-2008 09:05 PM

Re: Saban on off-field issues: 'It's a problem'
 
well those dont count b/c everyone knew that DA was railroading them. and we see how well that went..lol..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum