Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Game Reporter (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Steelers vs. Ravens Game Day Thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2377)

Prosdo 10-30-2005 10:56 PM

Steelers vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

Post up all the game day talk here. Go Steelers!!!

BlitzburghRockCity 10-31-2005 12:25 AM

Re: Steelers vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

Yeah boy, its game day.. Time to bring down the ratbirds!! Lets stomp on em early and put em outta the game !!

The Ratbirds Suck !!

Suitanim 10-31-2005 08:08 AM

I hate the Ravens. They have really ugly uniforms. (Just how many colors does that team have, anyway? Purple, black, white, gold, yellow, blue, red...is there any color NOT in their uniform?)

Oh, and their fans smell like rotten cabbage, too...

Ambridge 10-31-2005 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
I hate the Ravens. They have really ugly uniforms. (Just how many colors does that team have, anyway? Purple, black, white, gold, yellow, blue, red...is there any color NOT in their uniform?)

"Prison Jumpsuit"-Orange

That was an easy softball that I couldn't resist. :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity 10-31-2005 08:23 AM

If you've never been to ratbird stadium... you'll just seeing all the purple everywhere :crazy01: :ouch: :thmbdown: :jerkit: :sign02:

RoethlisBURGHer 10-31-2005 10:57 AM

Time to shut this team out tonight.No points for the Ratbirds!

SteelCityMan786 10-31-2005 05:49 PM

Let's Shut em up. GO STEELERS!

tony hipchest 10-31-2005 05:54 PM

keys to the game-too much aggression, and overpursuit. let the ravens prove to be the undisciplined team, and the steelers need to let the game come to them. no need to try to make to much happen quick or to force things. the knock-out punch doesnt need to happen in the 1st or 2nd quarter (even though thats what we all expect.)

Suitanim 10-31-2005 07:15 PM

Ooooh I hate the Rats...I went over to the Ratsnest, where I had cribbed and posted Lyn's "Billick gets egged" post earlier just to see the reaction. There were 2 guys arguing about engine sizes in a 71 Chevelle, and one jackass who said that my post wasn't valid because I didn't write it...as if he's some kind of joke writer for the internet.

The Rats have jumped off that ship...literally and proverbially...

BlitzburghRockCity 10-31-2005 07:49 PM

Lets get it on....Its almost time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!