Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Draft Day Tailgate 2008 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=24160)

Stlrs4Life 03-21-2008 08:06 PM

Draft Day Tailgate 2008

1 Attachment(s)

2008 http://www1.whdh.com/images/news_art...elers_logo.jpg Fan Blitz
Saturday, April 26th @ Heinz Field
1:00pm - 7:00 pm

Admission $10 - Adults, $5 for children 12 & under

*Tickets on sale @ www.ticketmaster.com, all Giant Eagle Ticketmaster outlets and at the STEELERS Sideline stores, located at:
Monroeville Mall - South Hills Village - Pittsburgh Mills - Heinz Field - Prime Outlets at Grove City

*Current and Former STEELERS player Autographs (list closer to event)

*STEELERS Sideline Store will feature the best selection of STEELERS Merchandise anywhere

*Prize giveaways and contests all day

*Special activities for fans of all ages

*Live WDVE-FM broadcast

*Coca-Cola Great Hall will feature food concessions and a live band on stage

*The STEELERS Locker Room will feature equipment to "Dress like a STEELER"

*Daktronic board will feature live coverage of 2008 NFL Draft on NFL Network and ESPN

All members in attendance are invited to the Draft Day Tailgate. I will be deep frying a turkey in the lot. BYOB. You also can bring a dish of your own. Hope to have everybody bring a little of something. This is a kid friendly event. Parking will be in Gold Lot #1, (That's where we have been the poast 2 seasons anyway) and parking is usually $5. I will post the time as soon as they announce the time when they open the lots. Also post other info as gained. My cell number in case anybody has any questions: 724-651-9626

Stlrs4Life 03-27-2008 04:06 PM

Re: Draft Day Tailgate 2008

Nobody is showing up? Come on locals, this is a very fun event!

wiqidjuggalo 03-28-2008 04:04 AM

I'm totally there man hope to catch up with you guys at the lot!

revefsreleets 03-28-2008 01:52 PM

It's a GREAT time. Will this be in coordination with SN? Those used to be some truly hellacious parties...unfortunately there is no way I can make the time to head over this year, and I missed last year as well...but I did quit smoking after the draft day party three years ago:thumbsup:

Stlrs4Life 03-28-2008 04:53 PM

For more info go here:

http://news.steelers.com/article/87888/

Stlrs4Life 03-28-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 381097)
It's a GREAT time. Will this be in coordination with SN? Those used to be some truly hellacious parties...unfortunately there is no way I can make the time to head over this year, and I missed last year as well...but I did quit smoking after the draft day party three years ago:thumbsup:

Yeah, in some what coordination with SN, all are invited.

revefsreleets 03-28-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life (Post 381153)
Yeah, in some what coordination with SN, all are invited.

Hey Dom, I'm pretty sure that after we smoked up all yours, we pilfered Pitt Charlie's Camel Filters. I'm 99% sure that was the brand of the last cigarette I ever smoked.

It was like 4:30 AM...I remember having to jump somebodies car at like 7:30 the next morning. I drove home after that. What a wild and weird and crazily fun weekend! If any of you guys are on the fence, trust me, it's worth going. There are people who fly in from all over the country for this...it's a damned good time!

Stlrs4Life 03-28-2008 10:05 PM

It sure is a good time. I still have Pitt Charlies Hand Bag to that booby prize that he won 2 years ago. Remember that?

Stlrs4Life 03-28-2008 10:08 PM

Here is all that will be signing autographs:

Current and former Steelers Player autographs will be held in the Coca-Cola Great Hall, East Club Lounge, West Rotunda and the West Concourse areas. Players currently scheduled to appear include Dan Sepulveda, Dwight White, John Banaszak, Jon Kolb, Gerry Mullins, Louis Lipps, Randy Grossman, Dwayne Woodruff, Mike Wagner, Andy Russell, and Robin Cole. Please check weekly for an updated player autograph list. The player’s schedules, locations and times are subject to change.

NJarhead 03-28-2008 10:10 PM

If I lived closer I'd be there in a heart beat. I've been to Giants Stadium on Draft Day and had a blast. To date, I've yet to meet a single Steeler. :banging: