Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Gamer Chat (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   MLB 2K8 for Xbox (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=24214)

Dylan 03-24-2008 08:59 PM

MLB 2K8 for Xbox

i just got it over the weekend, i actually like the baseball games for PS2 better. it has better graphics and gameplay. i am sort of upset about that. i miss the MVP and Triple play baseball games

Crushzilla 03-25-2008 01:47 AM

Re: MLB 2K8 for Xbox

Have you played the Show on PS2? I had '06 on PS2 and just bought '08 for my PS3.

I love it. 4 of my buddies have seasons saved on it. It seems like someone is always playing it. I heard from a lot of sites that it is better than 2K8.

Hey, look at it this way. X-Box has PS3 crushed in shooters, RPGs, and Fantasy games right now. I think you can let us PS3 owners have baseball :sofunny:

lilyoder6 03-25-2008 10:21 AM

i doubt that.. final fantasy is one of the best series games ever!! nothing will be able to beat that... and it's sony only... sry to burst ut bubble on that,, and just wait until god of war 3 comes out 4 the ps3 b/c it's going to be the sickest game i bet.. and when they release socom 4 the ps3 thats should be sick since watching cod 4 on both systems and gow... u might say that b/c 360 been out longer and have more games in those areas

Dylan 03-25-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushzilla (Post 380202)
Have you played the Show on PS2? I had '06 on PS2 and just bought '08 for my PS3.

I love it. 4 of my buddies have seasons saved on it. It seems like someone is always playing it. I heard from a lot of sites that it is better than 2K8.

Hey, look at it this way. X-Box has PS3 crushed in shooters, RPGs, and Fantasy games right now. I think you can let us PS3 owners have baseball :sofunny:

yea, i have..i think thats the best baseball game out there...to bad it is just for playstations though

Crushzilla 03-25-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyoder6 (Post 380303)
i doubt that.. final fantasy is one of the best series games ever!! nothing will be able to beat that... and it's sony only... sry to burst ut bubble on that,, and just wait until god of war 3 comes out 4 the ps3 b/c it's going to be the sickest game i bet.. and when they release socom 4 the ps3 thats should be sick since watching cod 4 on both systems and gow... u might say that b/c 360 been out longer and have more games in those areas

So PS3 is better than X-BOX right now because.... they might have some sweet games in a year? :hunch:

Trust me, I have a PS3, I wish there were more quality games right now, but its impossible to deny that X-BOX has MUCH better games right now.

But, we're on the same page. I went PS3 because of what might be available down the line (and because i prefer Sony's set-up). Let's see if they deliver.

Dylan 03-25-2008 07:58 PM

i think xbox has better graphics and i like there games... but they have a horrible selection for baseball games...so i think play stations have the better baseball games

xXTheSteelKingsXx 03-25-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyoder6 (Post 380303)

You forgot about Resistance:United We Fall. The games is going to sell. Fall of Man was great and United will have up to 60 player online and 8 player co-op.

I do agree with Crush though. The 360 has the PS3 beat right now but I think the race will start to even out as some of these high expectation games get released.

lilyoder6 03-25-2008 09:48 PM

b/c the 360 was out b4 the ps3.. thats y they have more games right now..

ps3 online FREE.. 360 50$ yr
PS3 has blu-ray,internet access
sports games are always better on the playstation no doubt about it..
the only reason i'm talking about the future is b/c ps3 is recently new and needs time 4 the games to come.. and in my thoughts after i beat halo 3 in less than 1 day and played online 4 a while it was the biggest let down..

BettisFan 03-29-2008 11:00 AM

I have 2k8 for my 360, its an alright game people just gotta get used to it, but the show is better.