Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Time to eDUCE a win (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2423)

I.C. Lights 11-04-2005 12:32 AM

Time to eDUCE a win

It's a lot of pressure to put on a guy who hasn't played in a year or so, but Duce needs to win us this game. With Batch in and the Bus in question, it's time for Duce to show he's worth the $$

BlitzburghRockCity 11-04-2005 02:31 AM

Re: Time to eDUCE a win

DDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Lets go man, we know u can do it !!! Duce can win back the affection of the Steeler fans who havent seen him play in quite awhile, on sunday !

Prosdo 11-04-2005 11:49 AM

Let's go Duce! We need ready to go!

clevestinks 11-04-2005 12:09 PM

Lets go Duce! Lets go Willie! I myself have been pretty hard on Duce here. But as long as the wear the best colors in the league, then I`m thier biggest fan. Go Black and Gold

bengalsfan21 11-04-2005 12:17 PM

Lets go Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well it don't matter I picked up Duce in my fantasy football, but I am starting Willie so go Willie!!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks 11-04-2005 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
Lets go Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well it don't matter I picked up Duce in my fantasy football, but I am starting Willie so go Willie!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I have to agree with you! I want Duce to play well, but not to many plays. I need Willie to have a big game for me. I have Portis, and he sucks

bengalsfan21 11-04-2005 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
Actually I have to agree with you! I want Duce to play well, but not to many plays. I need Willie to have a big game for me. I have Portis, and he sucks

Willie has been my most productive, I have J.Lewis, Mike Anderson, Marion Barber, and I lost A. Green.........my 15th round pick in Parker has produced more points then my 2nd and 3rd pick combined which was Green and Lewis.

clevestinks 11-04-2005 01:43 PM

I have Portis the Bust, Fast Willie who shares carries with the Bus, Priest Holmes who shares carries with Larry Johnson, and I picked up Tony Fisher, mostly because I saw him play n high school about ten times.

Prosdo 11-04-2005 02:09 PM

I have Willie on my fantasy team as well. Go Willie!

RoethlisBURGHer 11-04-2005 03:27 PM

Cmon Duce and Willie...I have Willie on 2 of my teams...but the Steelers win is more important than my Fantasy Football wins.

HERE WE GO STEELERS,HERE WE GO!