Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   NCAA FINAL 4 CHAT? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=24313)

Elvis 03-31-2008 07:31 PM

NCAA FINAL 4 CHAT?

:tt02:
I am a big Tar-Heels fan and have been as long as I have been a Steelers fan and that is pretty much all my 38 years here on this earth folks. Love the Heels' and are rootin' for'em all the way to their 2nd tittle in 4 years...

Kansas
-vs-
North Carolina 8:35 saturday night on CBS

UCLA
-vs-
Memphis 6 pm saturday night CBS

My Pool is doing decently since I still have 3 of the 4 teams in it.
Carolina
UCLA
Kansas

millwalldavey 04-01-2008 06:21 PM

Re: NCAA FINAL 4 CHAT?

On the 7th day, the basketball gods rested. As on the 6th day they had created Dean Smith. They knew they were finished.

GOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEELS!

Jeremy 04-01-2008 06:51 PM

Kansas v UCLA with a UCLA victory.

millwalldavey 04-01-2008 06:56 PM

Kansas seems to be almost the 'quiet' team of the #1's. I am a bit concerned, but i think the Heels beat the best team they will face last Saturday night.

Jeremy 04-01-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millwalldavey (Post 382353)
Kansas seems to be almost the 'quiet' team of the #1's. I am a bit concerned, but i think the Heels beat the best team they will face last Saturday night.

I think Memphis and UCLA are the two most battle tested teams in the field and that's going to show in their game.

millwalldavey 04-01-2008 07:06 PM

I Think Memphis is overrated. Put some goons in a foul the crap out of em. Wear em down and get em to the line!

LOL.

Jeremy 04-01-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millwalldavey (Post 382360)
I Think Memphis is overrated. Put some goons in a foul the crap out of em. Wear em down and get em to the line!

LOL.

I disagree about Memphis. I think all four teams in San Antonio are legitimate. Any one of these four can take the title. But I do tend to think that the winner of the UCLA/Memphis game is going to be slightly favored.

SteelCityMan786 04-01-2008 07:19 PM

UCLA vs. Kansas and UCLA wins it.

OneForTheToe 04-04-2008 11:08 PM

Kansas had too much trouble with Davidson for me to think they will beat the Tar -Heels. Even though I had Pitt beating Memphis, they have now made believer out of me. Besides, UCLA has been living on a prayer for the last couple months.

NC vs. Memphis in the final.

Elvis 04-05-2008 11:02 AM

I still have UNC Kansas and UCLA in my final brackets on espn.com
I love Tar-Heels and picked them of course to win it all. I had them defeating the UCLA Bruins, but after I have seen the Memphis Tigers play their last 2 games, I think that the Tigers are gonna upset the Bruins and face the
Tar-Heels and that should be a high scoring affair with the Heels taking home the tittle baby!!!
:tt02: