Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   It's Clowns Week (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2452)

Prosdo 11-06-2005 10:04 PM

It's Clowns Week

Alright, everyone we need to get pumped up for this game! We're facing another AFCN rival. Go Steelers!

BlitzburghRockCity 11-06-2005 11:43 PM

Re: It's Clown Week

Crennel has already said this is their biggest game of the year.. Droughns said he's ready for this week on sunday nite.

Hmmm, sound familiar bengal fans!!!

Its time to play w/ the big boys now, and the Stains are going down just like the bungals..

This sunday nite, I'll be there at Heinz Field to see us take the division lead BACK from the bungals!!

Ambridge 11-07-2005 08:14 AM

Re: It's Clowns Week

I still vividly remember that '03 Sunday Night Game-Debacle against the Clowns when the Steelers lost 33-13.

I look for the Browns to actually make it a close game.
Cleveland will be pumped-up to play in a prime time nationally televised game(much like the Ravens this past Monday Night)and will be playing with a "Go for Broke" attitude.

bangpow 11-07-2005 08:18 AM

I betcha Crennel tries to go deep numerous times against the Steelers.

Suitanim 11-07-2005 08:32 AM

I'm a little nervous about this game from an offensive perspective. Cleveland has a terrible offense, and we should be able to pretty much hold them in check, but they are a much improved defensive team this year. If Batch, or, God forbid, Maddox gets the start, this is gonna be a close game, and we all know that anything can happen in close games.

I know Cleve is on board with me, and I'm sure there are others, but living in NE Ohio means that there is no alternative for us Steelers fans other than victory. To lose means to be surrounded by obnoxious and ignorant Browns fans talking shit until the next game...God forbid we lose the second game of the year...then they will talk smack for the next 9-10 months.

tony hipchest 11-07-2005 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim

I know Cleve is on board with me, and I'm sure there are others, but living in NE Ohio means that there is no alternative for us Steelers fans other than victory. To lose means to be surrounded by obnoxious and ignorant Browns fans talking shit until the next game...God forbid we lose the second game of the year...then they will talk smack for the next 9-10 months.

damn, that must be like a giant turd telling you that you need a shower :grin:

Suitanim 11-07-2005 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
damn, that must be like a giant turd telling you that you need a shower :grin:

LOL...good analogy...only it's worse!

steelersgirl86 11-07-2005 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
I'm a little nervous about this game from an offensive perspective. Cleveland has a terrible offense, and we should be able to pretty much hold them in check, but they are a much improved defensive team this year. If Batch, or, God forbid, Maddox gets the start, this is gonna be a close game, and we all know that anything can happen in close games.

I must agree I live in NE Ohio and browns fans think they won the super bowl is they beat us. Lets Go STEELERS :sign03:

soniczilla 11-07-2005 02:26 PM

I like how NFL Films spent the majority of their 2004 highlight show of the Browns on their game against the Bengals. It was as if it was the greatest game in Browns history.

clevestinks 11-07-2005 02:47 PM

Suit, all so true, We have to win this game. This game means everything to us. This is what seperates us from the fans who still live in the Burgh. We have to live amongst the stains. NOTHING would stop me from wearing my black and gold, BUT rubbing it in thier faces is alot easier.