Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prayers for my family. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=25005)

Jeremy 05-07-2008 08:35 AM

Prayers for my family.

We just my grandfather this morning. If those who pray could put my family on their prayer list for a few days, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

lamberts-lost-tooth 05-07-2008 08:41 AM

Re: Prayers for my family.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy (Post 395572)
We just my grandfather this morning. If those who pray could put my family on their prayer list for a few days, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy....I would be honored to pray for you and your family...consider it done.
I am assuming that he passed away and was buried this morning...I am so sorry for your loss.

Jeremy 05-07-2008 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth (Post 395575)
Jeremy....I would be honored to pray for you and your family...consider it done.
I am assuming that he passed away and was buried this morning...I am so sorry for your loss.

He passed in his sleep. I haven't gotten any details yet. He was pretty bad off at the end. Two years of being on 24/7 oxygen because of his lungs and they just discovered cancer in the last few weeks.

lamberts-lost-tooth 05-07-2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy (Post 395579)
He passed in his sleep. I haven't gotten any details yet. He was pretty bad off at the end. Two years of being on 24/7 oxygen because of his lungs and they just discovered cancer in the last few weeks.

I am truly sorry. I know personally that things like this are very hard.

GBMelBlount 05-07-2008 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy (Post 395579)

Sorry for your loss Jeremy. Prayers from PA.

stlrtruck 05-07-2008 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy (Post 395572)

Thanks,

Jeremy

Prayers for God's peace and comfort during this emotional time.

memphissteelergirl 05-07-2008 10:31 AM

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

HometownGal 05-07-2008 11:58 AM

My deepest condolences for your loss, Jeremy. Grandparents are very special to us and I know you will miss him.:hug: I will keep your Grandpa, your family and you in my prayers. May he forever rest in peace.

fansince'76 05-07-2008 12:02 PM

Deepest prayers and condolences, Jeremy.

TroysBadDawg 05-08-2008 01:41 AM

Prayers your way for your loss