Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prayers for my wife. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=25166)

GBMelBlount 05-17-2008 02:34 AM

Prayers for my wife.

Although I am reluctant to share something so personal on a message board, my wife Renne' (Polamalu Princess) and I have discussed her situation and feel that the need for prayer is too great not too share her situation and ask for your prayers. It looks like Renne's cancer is back. She had a biopsy earlier this week and we will know the results within 7-10 days. There is also a family history on both sides so needless to say we are very concerned. So if you could please put Renne' on your prayer chains, your daily prayers, or just close your eyes and pray for her right now, we believe it will make the difference. Thank you.

augustashark 05-17-2008 02:36 AM

Re: Prayers for my wife Renne'

I did say a prayer for her and hope the lord above keeps her safe and that you and her can have many more years together.

Preacher 05-17-2008 03:10 AM

Re: Prayers for my wife.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBMelBlount (Post 398623)
Although I am reluctant to share something so personal on a message board, my wife Renne' (Polamalu Princess) and I have discussed her situation and feel that the need for prayer is too great not too share her situation and ask for your prayers. It looks like Renne's cancer is back. She had a biopsy earlier this week and we will know the results within 7-10 days. There is also a family history on both sides so needless to say we are very concerned. So if you could please put Renne' on your prayer chains, your daily prayers, or just close your eyes and pray for her right now, we believe it will make the difference. Thank you.

SHe is in my prayers.

I know this can be a tough time. PM me if you need to talk... If you want, I can give you my cell number.

TroysBadDawg 05-17-2008 04:54 AM

Our prayers are there and prayer lists are going.

May God Bless

lamberts-lost-tooth 05-17-2008 05:00 AM

My prayers go out to your wife and for your continued strength throughout this time.

HometownGal 05-17-2008 06:15 AM

Renne is most definitely in my heart and in my prayers and I will light a candle for her at Mass tomorrow. If there is ANYTHING at all that either of you need, please just ask. I emailed Renne my cell number and will always make myself available.

Stay strong and believe in the healing power of the Lord. :hug::hug::hug:

Mosca 05-17-2008 08:25 AM

You got it. We just went through this. Everything wound up well, the test results were wrong, and I hope it does so for you, too.

fansince'76 05-17-2008 08:27 AM

You and Renné both have my deepest prayers, Tom. God bless.

UK CANDY BEE 05-17-2008 09:05 AM

Lord Jesus, she may wear Black & Gold while I wear Brown & Orange, but please take a moment to lay your hand upon her that she may watch many Browns/Steelers games for many more years !!

.......in Jesus' name....... amen !!

millwalldavey 05-17-2008 09:15 AM

I will think positive for her and for you my friend. Heads up high both of you!