Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Training Camp (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   2008 Steelers Training Camp Information (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=25561)

SteelCityMan786 06-14-2008 08:46 AM

2008 Steelers Training Camp Information

IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.steelers.com/article/90554/

Steelers 2008 Training Camp Information

Normal Schedule: Parking lots open at 12 noon; Campus opens at 1:30 p.m. and practice at 2:55 (see schedule below - Changes for night practices - subject to change.) Steelers Experience opens one hour before practice and closes one hour after practice at St. Vincent College.

Daily updates regarding the Steelers practice schedule will be available on this page. Please be sure to check the schedule on a regular basis for any changes.

Please keep in mind that there might be changes to the practice schedule or cancellation of practice because of weather conditions. Unfortunately sometimes those changes occur shortly before practice is scheduled to take place and we are unable to announce the change.

The Steelers host training camp at St. Vincent College in Latrobe, Pa. Steelers players report on Sunday, July 27 and the first open practice is Monday, July 28. The final practice open to the public is on Sunday, August 17.

There is no admission charge for practices at St. Vincent College. For practice at the high school field there is a small admission fee.

millwalldavey 06-14-2008 12:51 PM

Re: 2008 Steelers Training Camp Information

Oh baby!!!! I dunno if I can afford the gas or the hotel... but I gotta go again this year!

Big7BenHOF 06-14-2008 01:50 PM

Oh man, how I wish I could go!

frigbee 06-24-2008 06:43 PM

Go Steelers!

k7brown 06-25-2008 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big7BenHOF (Post 405554)
Oh man, how I wish I could go!

I wish I could as well.

HometownGal 06-25-2008 07:25 AM

XT and I will be going again this year. Don't know what day yet, though. If anyone else is going, please let me know what day you plan on attending and maybe we can all hook up! :drink:

Many thanks for the info Matt!

revefsreleets 06-25-2008 08:29 AM

There's no way I miss this again. Last time I went to camp, they won a SB, so hopefully I bring good mojo...

millwalldavey 06-25-2008 08:37 AM

My sister and my best friend had babies the last time they won a super bowl... they did again this year!

I GOTTA FEELIN!

stillers4ever 06-26-2008 09:08 AM

quick question, im goin to training camp this year for the first time in like....10 years....so i forget how the autograph session works, is that what the steelers experience is about? an hour before and after? because i used to go to basketball camp at St. Vincents and after camp we would runt out and get autographs, and we seemed to be the only ones......

SteelCityMan786 06-27-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 408395)
XT and I will be going again this year. Don't know what day yet, though. If anyone else is going, please let me know what day you plan on attending and maybe we can all hook up! :drink:

Many thanks for the info Matt!

Not a problem Marianne. Thought I'd make sure this gets up ASAP.

COUNTDOWN TO LATROBE 2008 30

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4ever (Post 408745)
quick question, im goin to training camp this year for the first time in like....10 years....so i forget how the autograph session works, is that what the steelers experience is about? an hour before and after? because i used to go to basketball camp at St. Vincents and after camp we would runt out and get autographs, and we seemed to be the only ones......

Autograph Session is done usually at the High School Field they practice at and some will sign before and after practices. The Steelers Experience is a zone set up to be a lot like what the Steelers work out in on the south side or in some cases what they're doing in Latrobe.