Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I hate to be the one to say it....BUT... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2557)

The JoKeR 11-14-2005 12:05 AM

I hate to be the one to say it....BUT...

I don't like the guy any more then any other Steelers fan....but Kordell Stewart is jobless right now. I think the steelers should pick him up to be a backup until Ben gets healthy. With the ravens coming up next week, the steelers can pick his brain a little bit. I'm thinking that baltimore did the same thing with st pierre...which is why they were able to put up 19 points against us. After Ben gets healthy, then release him....just a thought. ::puts flamesuit on::

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 11-14-2005 12:07 AM

Re: I hate to be the one to say it....BUT...

and why were at it we should pick up marice clarett....
then we can have 2 bumbs

clevestinks 11-14-2005 12:09 AM

Number one, my thought is.
Kordell is not a qb.
and the Ravens offense shouldnt even need figured out. A.Wright looked better against us the first time we played, than he ever has before.
Kordell is not a qb.
I do see where your going , nice thought, and who knows?

The JoKeR 11-14-2005 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
Kordell is not a qb.
the Ravens offense shouldnt even need figured out.
Kordell is not a qb.
I do see where your going , nice thought, and who knows?

It was a good thought....but then you posted and reminded me that kordell isn't a QB. I was confused because of our current situation right now..

TasmanianTroy271 11-14-2005 12:13 AM

I think we should too. I stand by Teh Joker :P

Koopa 11-14-2005 12:14 AM

well we'll be playing boller next week, and damn it if maddox goes i'm gonna be nervous as hell all day on sunday. hopefully we can sign someone homeless dude casue it'll be an upgrade over maddox

clevestinks 11-14-2005 12:15 AM

I say bring Brian StPeirre back, he knows the offense

The JoKeR 11-14-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
I say bring Brian StPeirre back, he knows the offense

Um....steelers already tried that earlier this year. He's happier being on the ravens. He thinks he has a better chance of starting on the ravens then he does on the steelers.

soniczilla 11-14-2005 12:50 AM

If Cowher told Brian he'd be playing next week, I'm sure he'd leap at the chance. But, will Cowher risk that? Most likely not. I agree with the original poster; bring Kordell in.

Atlanta Dan 11-14-2005 10:55 AM

At this stage of his career I do not belive Kordell's memories of Pittsburgh are much fonder than Pittsburgh's memories of Kordell. If St. Pierre thinks he was jerked around by Cowher, my bet is Kordell (even though he had to go) does not believe he was tretaed properly by losing his job in the third week of the season after he had been a Pro Bowl QB. He has some pride and, given his mixed memories of Pittsburgh, I assume does not need the $$$ so badly that he will play rent a QB for a week and watch Tommy Gun screw up the game.