Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who will show up????????????? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2562)

SteelerFanInATL 11-14-2005 08:22 AM

Who will show up?????????????

Which Tommy Maddox will show up for the game next week? The one who we have seen in
the past who is very capable of leading the team who we all refered to as TOMMYGUN, or
the Maddox we have seen the past two appearances who has not played well at all. I'm glad Cower kept him thorwing the ball because sooner or later he has to do it. It will be an interesting game next week.

Ambridge 11-14-2005 08:37 AM

Re: Who will show up?????????????

Tommy Maddox-vs-Kyle Boller.
A quarterback duel if there ever was one.

clevestinks 11-14-2005 08:57 AM

Tommy Gun I hope. It would be nice to have all our backs healthy for once. Willie Parkers speed to go along with the powere game would help

TasmanianTroy271 11-14-2005 03:01 PM

It'd be nice to see Tommy do well, but I wouldn't bet a dollar on it. What'll be nice is to see the plays we try and run whenever we can't have Tommy pass the ball. Alot of snaps straight to El, we might even see Parker and Staley in the backfield together...

BB2W 11-14-2005 03:12 PM

Kyle Boller is actually a little bit worse than Tommy Maddox... that's why we will win. :smile:

tony hipchest 11-14-2005 03:35 PM

REMEMBER A few years ago WHEN IT WAS DISCUSSED ONLY STARTING KORDELL FOR ROAD GAMES CAUSE HE WAS DOING SO HORRIBLE AT HOME BUT WAS FINE away from the boo birds?

THis could be the same situation maddox is in now.

Koopa 11-14-2005 03:44 PM

as much as i'm trying to be positive about maddox i seriously doubt we'll ever see the 2002 fluke maddox, we'll just see this garbage we have come to enjoy the last three season, BRING BACK BSP!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity 11-14-2005 03:54 PM

As long as Tommy sticks to the game plan, uses his weapons and doesnt try to force the ball.. he should be fine,,he has enough weapons if he's indeed going to start..

Cape Cod Steel Head 11-14-2005 04:29 PM

I dont want to see him attempt a pass over ten yards. He just doesnt have it in him this year.

I.C. Lights 11-14-2005 06:07 PM

Yeah, we'll never see the fluke Tommy again, but he has to be better than this. Wisenhunt has a whole week to plan and Tommy can get some practice in this week. Plus, there's the added bonus of retaliation against the team the effectively ended his career - so let's hope that these factors propel him to decency at QB