Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cedric the "Slip a tainer"? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2570)

rowedf 11-14-2005 12:32 PM

Cedric the "Slip a tainer"?

What the heck??? Did he have break dancing cleets on last night or what? Every time he touched the ball, he slipped, even on the onside kick at the end? That kind of thing you can usually chalk up to the field or maybe even not having the right cleets on, but I didn't notice anyone else loosing thier footing that much. I think he is just pressing really hard to make plays.....I still want Quincy as the #2 and El back in the slot.

BlitzburghRockCity 11-14-2005 12:36 PM

Re: Cedric the "Slip a tainer"?

Alot of the stadium boo'd when he slipped on that first catch he made.

BB2W 11-14-2005 12:40 PM

He did slip a lot, but that was a nice adjustment on Batch's under thrown pass... At least he got to touch the ball a few times so he will shut his mouth this week. Who wants to throw it to someone who is gonna fall as soon as they catch it...

Koopa 11-14-2005 12:41 PM

i wanted the whole stadium to boo when maddox walked out on the field that would've made my day

clevestinks 11-14-2005 01:05 PM

Oh they boooooooed eventually, and Cedric needs longer cleats or a seat cushion for the bench

Koopa 11-14-2005 01:29 PM

cedric just needs to back up his mouth

Steel - X 11-14-2005 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowedf
.....I still want Quincy as the #2 and El back in the slot.

I totally agree with this.

pitt 11-14-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
i wanted the whole stadium to boo when maddox walked out on the field that would've made my day

That would of made him play even worse. He needs support to get his confidence back. And like it or not he's the back qb. We may need to play him several times this year. And we need his passing back on track.

TasmanianTroy271 11-14-2005 03:10 PM

How long did we sign Cedric and Quincy for? that'll be a tell-tale sign of who might move where. Cedric just really needs to step it up, because we've got a lot of depth at WR right now, and he's just not doing anything, and when you're in a primary-run offense you better catch 90% of the balls thrown at you or you won't be here long.

Avoid LLoyd1975 11-18-2005 02:58 PM

Quincy at the #2 spot sounds like a good option with el in the slot. Never thought I would of agreed to that earlier this year.