Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Whats wrong with YOU (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=25771)

Preacher 06-29-2008 01:45 AM

Whats wrong with YOU

Yeah...

YOU...

if you have read this thread... and haven't given to this site yet...

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!

138.50---

I think we can hit $500.00 by training camp. That is about 30 days.

Come on people. You enjoy the site. Post here all the time. Mike has even opened it up so that it isn't just paypal.

You don't even need a paypal account to use paypal.

I just think this summer, we can and should get behind the site again, and raise the money before the next season. After all... you don't want the site to crash in the middle of the big game do you?

This is unsolicited by the mods or Mike.

CantStop85 06-29-2008 09:05 AM

Re: Whats wrong with YOU

I'm broke and I'm in college...does that suffice?

Preacher 06-29-2008 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantStop85 (Post 409412)

Then send 2 dollars!

"I want my two dollars!"

Anyone over 35 should remember that line!

k7brown 06-29-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Me too... but I donated some $$. Any donation will help.

HometownGal 06-29-2008 02:12 PM

If everyone who posted regularly here could chip in $5.00 each, we'd meet our 2008 goal in no time flat! :thumbsup:

Even though we don't all agree on every subject all of the time, I think we can all agree that Steelers Fever is the absolute BEST Steelers fan site anywhere! :tt03::tt02: I can say with 100% certainty that every penny so generously donated is used to keep this site updated on a continuous basis and user friendly! We don't have some of the bells and whistles (XXX forum, gambling software, etc.) that other sites have because we simply don't need 'em, as those things are readily available on the net - great Steelers football and sports discussions aren't (and I think we can again all agree that SF has some of the best football and sports minds by far than any site out there!) :drink:

For those who have a bugaboo about using PayPal or a credit card, we offer another payment alternative. If interested, PM me and I'll tell you all about it!

katk9 06-29-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 409371)
Yeah...

YOU...

if you have read this thread... and haven't given to this site yet...

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!

138.50---

I think we can hit $500.00 by training camp. That is about 30 days.

Come on people. You enjoy the site. Post here all the time. Mike has even opened it up so that it isn't just paypal.

You don't even need a paypal account to use paypal.

I just think this summer, we can and should get behind the site again, and raise the money before the next season. After all... you don't want the site to crash in the middle of the big game do you?

This is unsolicited by the mods or Mike.

I am so glad that someone else have spoken out on the amount raised so far this late in the year. 30 days is the new goal date, let's make it happen everyone!!!

The Duke 06-29-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

same here, but I'll donate to the site sooner or later. promise

:tt:

MasterOfPuppets 06-29-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

you could sell your bengals season tickets...... there going for on average, about $7.50 on ebay .....:you'd have $2.50 extra to buy some tissues for sunday's......toofunny:

TackleMeBen 06-30-2008 11:16 AM

i am broke but that is because i am a single mom with 2 kids.. but i will donate as soon as i can get some extra money

Preacher 06-30-2008 11:21 AM

TMB...

Great!!

I am serious... just a buck or two is fine... heck. we have about what, 200 or more posters that post often enough to really be a part of the "community?" If each person just gave a couple... we would be fine.

Take care of those kids though first!!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!

You can doooooooooo itttttttttt!!!!